Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
Yes it's only Stephen Ireland who won't play for us. We don't want anyone that doesn't want to play for our country. I thought I heard something about him wanting to come back but heard no more about it. There are alot of English players who wouldn't play for their country over the last few years Shearer, Scholes and Carragher. You would think Beckham would've taken the hint by now to stop playing

I love shearer think he's been a great ambassador for all the teams he played in and a wonderful captain for Newcastle too. Becks, as gorgeous as he is I think has as they say gone passed his buy date. Carragher - a brilliant player for Liverpool but getting on too.
Scholes - guessing thats an age thing - also magic holding player for United.

Ireland he play's at Sunderland? Think he does but a little confused with all thats gone on this evening. He's still a young guy - old rory delap he's a bit of a one trick pony - but hey what a trick - also no kid any more.

The team i can bearly bring myself to type so i won't in 5th position in the league well i think all in all they are the strongest in the champions league - just my view what do you think?

xxx Lizzy