RodeoMan has told me that he is going to show me how much he loves me when he gets home - all I have to do is keep his side of the bed warm.

I have to say that I don't think that this will be a good idea as Clint (aka The Man With No Name) will be here and I don't think he will be too pleased. Not only that i have the Knight Mares here to watch Match Of The Day with me - I mean they have a crate of Becks and bringing back the bowl that I loaned them for some sugar - which apparently needs refilling!

Now I know that RodeoMan comes and goes off this board from time to time but he says that he still loves me - thing is i don't think he does. He asked me to come to Galway to see him and some other friends that liked to have fun - did he give me hotel names or places that would be good - yes and no - about 4 days later - to me thats not accceptable when i ask someone for help i need it by return.

So Mr. RodeoMan would you help me if I come to see you soon with where would be the best place to stay - well would you??? I mean if you loved me you would

Posh Nosh formerly known as Hot Lizzy angels5angels5angels5