Elizabeth this is my account of what happened over the Crimbo hols. Some people would pay a fortune for what I went through. A couple days before Christmas we both got engaged as you know. We were to get hitched on Christmas Day. When I was on my way to pick up my suit a small van pulled up beside me. it was a big white van with E-I written in green on the side. The side door opened and I heard a voice cooey ducky. Then I got hit over the head with a large dildo. I was dragged into the van. There was a lion, an orangutan, a chicken, a black man, a man that wore womens underwear (they called him xp) another man with a vagina, a man with a trenchcoat and hat all in the back of the van. I didnt get to see the driver. But they kept calling him Gene. He was saying we got our man the boss will be delighted. I was unconscious through all this.

Next thing I remember I was blindfolded in a deep dark dungeon. There was a foul smell in the place. I was chained to the walls. There was a large anchor around my ankles. I had a chastity belt on and it really hurt. I was there 2 days without anyone coming near me. Then 2 days later a woman came down the steps with long high heels. She was wearing a pvc outfit with fishnet stockings. She had a whip with her. She said to me in a very dominant voice "You have been a very naughty boy, a naughty boy indeed and you need to be punished. You are going to have a Christmas you wont forget :"

I thought this is it I would never see you again Elizabeth. She started whipping me many times. I was screaming my head off. Then she put a ball in my mouth to keep me quiet. A gimp then came down with a strapon and handed it to her. She rubbed some lube on me. She put the strapon on her. She procedded. I wont go into detail its not for the faint hearted. She kept doing this to me at various intervals for 3 days. Towards the end I began to enjoy it. Maybe me and you Elizabeth can do this together

Then she released me from the chains and ordered me to lick her shoes clean. Thats not good enough you sad excuse of a man she said to me. She kicked me in the you know what. Then began walking on my back for half an hour. She then put a leed and collar around my kneck. She ordered me on all fours. She led me towars the toilet and ordered me to clean it with my tongue. I had no choice Elizabeth. I had to do what she said otherwise I would never see you again. That toilet was an absolute mess. Even worse than the usual as it was after Christmas. There was alot of activity in there for a few days. She petted me on the back and said good boy that wasnt so hard was it. Next time you misbehave Ill send you somewhere nicer. I couldnt understand what I did wrong but it doesnt matter as she said she would release me. I was bundled into the van and me still naked and blindfolded. I was dropped off in the middle of knowhere. I was glad to be out of there Elizabeth so I could see you again. There you go thats my experience. I made my way back home after a couple of days. Some people pay for this experience and I got it for free