Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I spent too much on ladies ??

Taking in salaries etc. 4600 is a decent amount of money.
    One girl informed me, that a visit a month, is frequent, so i would properly consider 4600 to be quite a bit.
    I dont know how much i spent myself, but properly close to the amount.
    And honestly. I dont regret it. The first couple of times, i kinda did, but thats a long time ago, and I get a kick out of it, almost every time.
    As one mentioned, it feels a great deal better than spending that amount of money trying to score on a night out.

Reviews

I spent a bit more than that , 5K, for a four-five day break, thats not usually how i roll, but this girl was the creme de la creme, we spent time on the Riveria and had good food and good wine, all in all , it was worth every cent, and thats the question that you have to ask yourself, was it worth it, the girl that i spent time with was clever, sexy, funny, she could enjoy a beer and a laugh in the pub in Cannes harbour and she could appreciate a fine wine in L'Oasis, a two star Michelin star restaurant, she was an artist in the bedroom, both deeply sensual and at times such a whore that i wondered if this was the same girl that i enjoyed dinner with earlier in the evening.
    It was a brilliant time and worth every cent and if it had of been a complete ton of shyte, then i would have kept my trap shut and not come on here and spoke about it.

So, thats the simple question that you have to ask, was it worth it??

Reviews

Default That sounds like the ideal weekend

Dub Boy,

That indeed sounds like the ideal weekend.

A tad pricy though, but if your happy at the end thats all that matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12