Thread: DOLLY DARLING IS A BIG FAKER - Watch out boys here she cums again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Im alergic to 7up. Brings my skin all out in a rash. Im more of a coke man.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Im alergic to 7up. Brings my skin all out in a rash. Im more of a coke man.

Is that striaght up or with Jack Daniels.........hes a friend of yours too i do believe.

xxx Your darling Elizabeth........seen Anna Savage has a ring where is mine if you do still want to marry me - hers is two carrots.

xxxx

3. Default

The weddings still on my darling Elizabeth. Remamber I was locked in the dungeons for Christmas. I'll explain all about my time inside later. Ill give you as many carrots as you like. Youll have good eyesight after them.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

The weddings still on my darling Elizabeth. Remamber I was locked in the dungeons for Christmas. I'll explain all about my time inside later. Ill give you as many carrots as you like. Youll have good eyesight after them.

Tell me what happened to you in Patricias dungeon - did she have you tied up with a mask over your face and make you do things to her and sarah - did she - did she.............

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh im so jealous now .......... you make me mad with jealousy.

I want you right her, right now and i need you right here right now..........

Elizabeth

5. Default

Ill tell you all about my captivity soon. Itll take a long time to type as alot happened.

I like the way you say you want me right here right now and you need me right here right now. Tell me where here is Elizabeth and Ill be there as soon as I can.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Ill tell you all about my captivity soon. Itll take a long time to type as alot happened.

I like the way you say you want me right here right now and you need me right here right now. Tell me where here is Elizabeth and Ill be there as soon as I can.

You know where i am but i can travel for you darling - London England........

7. Default

Londons a big place can you be more specific. I have a compass and a map with me. You can pm me if you like. Im in Manchester at the minute,. Ill be there before morning.