Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: £1=1€

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Ooh good to let us know. Now I will raise my prices for the north 150 pounds 30 min, 250 pounds hour All other girls should follow the same

Jessie
    Ah yes.... While the price war about why it's cheaper up the north rages on the logical step of course would be to put up the prices in the north to level the playing field ... I'm surprised nobody suggested it earlier... Top marks to you Jessie for this wonderful advice..... Should keep everybody happy!!! Except the guys up the north of course.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Brenda had a client with health issues shall we say - nasty - but dolly and I like our men clean, neat and tidy like you Mr. Westwood - still i am looking at the television and i see a man that looks remarkably like you in a film called 'Tightrope' .......... wow you are something very special to be in two places at once -

I will take some dollars from you - but NO fisting. T.heeeeeeee
    Your right I sure am special. Of course Im in 2 places at once the film you were watching was recorded another time. Surely you dont think its recorded live each time Im very disapointed therell be no fisting. Maybe Dolly will oblige T bloody heeeee
    Last edited by The Man With No Name; 09-01-09 at 17:24. Reason: wanting a good fisting with Dolly
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    Hi Lizzy
    if you press 3 buttons at once it should give the euro €. The buttons are Ctrl,Alt, & 4 at top of keyboard . and a very happy new year punting

Ah thanks mate..........but soon im sure there will be a euro button.........

Lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Your right I sure am special. Of course Im in 2 places at once the film you were watching was recorded another time. Surely you dont think its recorded live each time Im very disapointed therell be no fisting. Maybe Dolly will oblige T bloody heeeee

Ohhhhhhhhh dont make me write something nasty here.........Mrs Bobbit......xxxxx

5. Default

You nasty surely not. Couldnt be done I havent seen one nasty post from you. You treat everyone with respect. Come on do your worst. Write me a nasty post. Go on make my day.

Ooh good to let us know. Now I will raise my prices for the north 150 pounds 30 min, 250 pounds hour All other girls should follow the same

Jessie
    bet lot of northern lads will thank me lol

Reviews

Jessie
    I Love Blackbooty!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I Love Blackbooty!

Well then you should love Jessie she is a gorgeous looking woman and a real lady.

I should know i have met her face to face.........Still makes me giggle jessie.........

The hot one xxx xxx

9. Default

I must see this Jessie.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    I must see this Jessie.

Yes you must..........xxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast