Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    booking my flight to manchester for the wednesday night fixtures as we speak
    See you there honey

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Meursault (16-05-15)

3. Default

First of all, thanks guys for backing up my the pie chart I posted earlier LOL

I'm somewhat surprized by the bitterness and resent still shown by whiskey noses little droogies just because Gerrard turned you down, get over it! He ain't the first and won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post

sky poll on who was the best midfield player Paul Scholes 47%
    want a comparison? I'll give you a player's achievements over a WHOLE CLUBS HISTORY hahahaha...presenting Mr Phil Neal....in aeroplane banner format of course to suit man utd fans...you guys love this crap

Anyone who seriously thinks Scholes is a better player than Gerrard is an idiot. Scholes was a great player BUT he lacked a fundamental part of being a central midfielder and that was the ability to tackle. If you can't tackle you're not even in consideration!

Gerrard,Keane & Veira are in a very good battle between themselves as the best central midfielder in the premiership....if you take anyone of them and put them into any another team, they would improve the team. That IS the mark of a truly great player. If Gerrard had been in man utd instead of Scholes(Or Chelsea instead of Lampard) they would have been better teams and won more!

If you still want to argue about anyone else then why not leave it upto the professionals instead of us armchair fans. Gerrard was selected in the professional footballers assoc(PFA) team of the year 8 times(thats a record btw!) Veira 6 times, Keane 5...and Scholes way back only having been selected twice. That speaks for itself.

Yes, Gerrard did not win as many team medals as some others but we're talking about players as individuals. Man Utd, Chelsea, Inter & AC Milan, Real Madrid among others(so basically every top team in Europe) have stated they tried to buy him but he refused to leave Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    there's plenty of other teams to sing about
    Yes, theres always Liverpool reserves and the ladies team

Sure you can always continue to sing that ever so tasteful song with the line about scousers eating rats, I'm sure you're club captain, best player and longest(?) serving player really appreciates that sentiment everytime its sung

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Devastator For This Useful Post:

SophieX (17-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    To learn how to use the forum perhaps….
    Are you a good teacher

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post

I'm somewhat surprized by the bitterness and resent still shown by whiskey noses little droogies just because Gerrard turned you down, get over it! He ain't the first and won't be the last.

want a comparison? I'll give you a player's achievements over a WHOLE CLUBS HISTORY hahahaha...presenting Mr Phil Neal....in aeroplane banner format of course to suit man utd fans...you guys love this crap

Anyone who seriously thinks Scholes is a better player than Gerrard is an idiot. Scholes was a great player BUT he lacked a fundamental part of being a central midfielder and that was the ability to tackle. If you can't tackle you're not even in consideration!

Gerrard,Keane & Veira are in a very good battle between themselves as the best central midfielder in the premiership....if you take anyone of them and put them into any another team, they would improve the team. That IS the mark of a truly great player. If Gerrard had been in man utd instead of Scholes(Or Chelsea instead of Lampard) they would have been better teams and won more!

If you still want to argue about anyone else then why not leave it upto the professionals instead of us armchair fans. Gerrard was selected in the professional footballers assoc(PFA) team of the year 8 times(thats a record btw!) Veira 6 times, Keane 5...and Scholes way back only having been selected twice. That speaks for itself.

Yes, Gerrard did not win as many team medals as some others but we're talking about players as individuals. Man Utd, Chelsea, Inter & AC Milan, Real Madrid among others(so basically every top team in Europe) have stated they tried to buy him but he refused to leave Liverpool.

Sure you can always continue to sing that ever so tasteful song with the line about scousers eating rats, I'm sure you're club captain, best player and longest(?) serving player really appreciates that sentiment everytime its sung
    Another absolutely DELUDED pool fan, mate Stevie G was a Liverpool legend that's about it, 1 CL, 2 FA cupd n 3 League cups, the chap never attained greatness because he stayed at such a poor team, and it's gonna be hilarious watching them now without him because they're gonna be even worse. Scholses achievements overshadow stevies by a country mile n I can guarantee you any manager with serious football sense would have Scholes of Gerrard any day
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (17-05-15)

Blog Entries

TLDR

what I will say is its football BANTER

Liverpool have been our rivals for years, banter goes hand in hand with it. Your the one coming across bitter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Another absolutely DELUDED pool fan, mate Stevie G was a Liverpool legend that's about it, 1 CL, 2 FA cupd n 3 League cups, the chap never attained greatness because he stayed at such a poor team, and it's gonna be hilarious watching them now without him because they're gonna be even worse. Scholses achievements overshadow stevies by a country mile n I can guarantee you any manager with serious football sense would have Scholes of Gerrard any day
    He's taken it far too seriously, every team has gimps as fans
    Considering I, a Man United supporter & 1000's of other Man United have supported 'Justice of the 96' since it happened means we know the difference between healthy rivalry & your wan's hatred.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 17-05-15 at 08:58. Reason: He's deluded alright. Bring on The CL :)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (18-05-15)

He's taken it far too seriously, every team has gimps as fans
    Considering I, a Man United supporter & 1000's of other Man United have supported 'Justice of the 96' since it happened means we know the difference between healthy rivalry & your wan's hatred.
    I wonder what kind of justice the fans at Heysel got, Pool fans tend to forget about that, Always the victims

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (18-05-15)

Blog Entries

I wonder what kind of justice the fans at Heysel got, Pool fans tend to forget about that, Always the victims
    It was me that brought up Hillsborough not him!

Did you see this fuck up on twitter when they got put out of the FA Cup?
    Delusional isnt the word

Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 17-05-15 at 10:09. Reason: Shall be laughing all the way to the CL :)

It was me that brought up Hillsborough not him!

Did you see this fuck up on twitter when they got put out of the FA Cup?
    Delusional isnt the word

Ah I know you brought it up but that just bugs me, Heysel is just forgotten by some pool fans, Haha they're gas, won't be the same with Stevie gone, now they'll definitely know they're shit :P

15. Default

Kenton before you start throwing insults around try not to be the idiot...at least read my post I've already said his personal achievements outweigh Scholes' but team achievements are completely different. Oh and I think you're expectations of Liverpool without Gerrard are highly flawed, his presence in the team has been more of a hinderance recently. I've wanted him dropped from early last season!

Heysel? You're really bringing that up? Maybe if you were not so ignorant to the facts you wouldn't be attempting some childish points scoring with that effort. I know many actual football fans, many man utd, who have taken their time to know the story and they said if they seen a little child getting beaten up by a group of men they would step in.

TLDR

what I will say is its football BANTER

Liverpool have been our rivals for years, banter goes hand in hand with it. Your the one coming across bitter.

wow you didn't recognize the "BANTER" back with you? Geez, people relax your cacks!

btw - your twitter picture isn't an official Liverpool account.

Are there any other Liverpool fans on this thread rather than just me and obsessed man utd ppl?
    Last edited by Devastator; 17-05-15 at 11:36.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast