Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jim Wells Resigns - What a Cunt!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Steve - if the majority of mainstream British press was not controlled by Murdoch then there would be a whole lot more coverage.
    The DUP have been shoveling this notion that they are the most important political party in the UK because in a coalition government their seats will decide the next gov, therefore everyone should vote for them and they can make demands from the torys(who they are aligning with)when they get into power.

The people in the rest of the UK could come in for quite a shock if they got to hear even 1/2 the nonsense these dinosaurs believe and try to inflict upon people.

There is a facebook group called "The DUP do not have our vote" which in the space of a few days had more members/likes than the DUPs official FB group. I think this helped in the decision making for aul wellyboot head to resign today.

Martin - in your blog(you may not have known) but police are investigating wells because on Saturday night he was canvassing in his area and came to one his (now ex) voters who just happened to be lesbian and decided to have a rant at them, on their doorstep, about how badly they live their lives. He went back a few times later on Saturday evening "to apologise" but the couple said they felt harassed by him.

1 Dinosaur down - many more to go
    Well Spotted, It seems he actually Thought he was going to get away with Discrimination Against this Couple. In my personal opinion he should be charged with attempted Incitement against Gay and Lesbian Relationships. His Abusive Publicity Stunt should be treated as a serious Crime against These 2 people. Bigotry Lives on this Island Still, Despite all repeated Attempts to expose and end it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simon2280 For This Useful Post:

Devastator (27-04-15), JMastodon (28-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey O leary View Post
    Unfortunately the DUP are all the same, the same ignorant mindset, remember the Former Stormont health minister Edwin Poots so called ban on gay men giving blood in Northern Ireland. This was outrageous.
    There will I think be no Health Minister now till after the elections, it is just crazy
    In the south gay men are barred from giving blood.
    This will probably be reviewed.
    The current Health Minister is gay.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 27-04-15 at 21:01.

Reviews

See nearby thread titled "Cunt".
    Cunt is a naughty word according to Natalie.
    You should keep it anatomically appropriate----Prick :-D

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey O leary View Post
    Even after all this the DUP will still do well as they have a lot of support, yes they will lose votes over this but nothing worth talking about really
    yes unfortunately I think you are right. Its been bit of a joke over last few days that people up here are afraid to say they're DUP supporters in public. IMO they try to appeal to the lowest common denominator and often use minor issues and make them out to be bigger issues, with numerous people commenting "flags over people". Even if they lose just 1 seat it will be a start to the coming of age of NI.

I'm not a fan of Nolan but I've heard few clips from his callers today and quite frankly its embarassing that these people are classed as human because they're FA like me. Heres 1 such clip if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=360577674147190

Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    Well Spotted, It seems he actually Thought he was going to get away with Discrimination Against this Couple. In my personal opinion he should be charged with attempted Incitement against Gay and Lesbian Relationships. His Abusive Publicity Stunt should be treated as a serious Crime against These 2 people. Bigotry Lives on this Island Still, Despite all repeated Attempts to expose and end it
    Yeah absolutely agree. I've not heard much since yesterday when the news broke about this couple. Whether or not any serious police action continues or through discrimination the couple are forced to drop action remains to be seen.

DUP = Don't Understand Public opinion
    Last edited by Devastator; 27-04-15 at 22:27.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12