Thread: Bullying!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    This looks awesome.

Częstochowa, Poland’s abandoned train depot

Jibby, have you ever thought why Częstochowa doesn't need any trains?

There is a place in Częstochowa, pilgrims are visiting it for, I think over 300 years now, not sure from the top of my head, when was it that Swedish gang tried their best to conquer Poland last time. So the story says, that they were stopped there, and it if it hasn't been to the particular kind of white magic spelt by the big picture hanging in the main church (monastery), I'd be Swedish now and rightly.
    So since then, there are people, counted in hundreds, who feel indebted, and they are walking down there to say 'Hi' and 'Thanks' to the picture, often supporting it by lump sums of currency, depends who has what where from. A substantial number of pilgrims is walking on their knees, all the way down, no matter if they're from Gdańsk or Suwałki. Also, these huge groups of devoted fans are temporarily blocking roads through the whole country, and keeping waving high a foreigner country flag on Polish soil. Got the idea?

If I was you, I'd pick rather this place:

See they have trains too, I found that one especially for you. As per the current situation in the country, I'd teamed up with Kate, who's going to smuggle you over the border, pretending she's an innocent tourist taking the breathtaking pictures of Bieszczady in idyllic circumstances of raw pure nature. Wild too.

PS. no, no Internet avial nor GSM signal, you need GPS, but check if the same system is used there as it is in Europe. It might not, Russians had their own and don't think Ukrainians were bothered changing it while busy keeping Russians away from their cubicles.
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 21-04-15 at 01:31. Reason: I think I'd finish my crusade; got one new enemy and one new friend, and one old one, but it has been edgy for a minute or 2

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (21-04-15)