Thread: Bullying!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Only 30%!!!! lol Now that I CAN empathise with.

I'm told Poland has some amazing hill walks, I'd like to go there one day with my camera x
    Well, indeed. And you get spoiled of choice of heights and types. Depends what you aiming at:

2,499 m (8200 ft) -> Tatra Mountains, similar to Alps, total raw beauty, dangerous.
    Down below you'll find Zakopane, where in ski season Russian language becomes the most common. Everything is dear to the farsical level.

1,603 metres (5,259 ft) -> Sudetes, used to be my fav since didn't appear really challenging, lots of fun in Table Mountains.

1346 m -> Bieszczady; totally wild part of the country, you can take closer look at lynx, wolf and bear, European bison, and the like; no guarantee you going to make it back home because of these, and Ukraine just next door; you might help a refugee from Georgia even, or China; place full of demons; but also you can take a part in the horse drive to the valley of the halls or the other way round, in spring and in autumn.
    Most beautiful in September/October.

Well, good luck. I am ok here
    Last edited by Alex.xx; 19-04-15 at 09:18.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alex.xx For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (19-04-15), Jiberjabber (19-04-15), Naughtynatalie (19-04-15), nonpareil (19-04-15)