Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why most New Years Resolutions fail anmd how to solve it.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    True Lizzy, I had become an infrequent visitor to the ladies, but 12 hour assignments plus a few weekends here and there do tend to gather a few shillings together. So I'm looking forward to converting the smoking/punting fund into a holiday fund.

As to the question of motoring............no, out of the question........hell will freeze over and Patricia will join the Little Sisters of the Poor before I give the car up. My beloved motor and the odd bottle of red wine now and again are not up for discussion. Would you rob me of the last little luxuries I have in life?

YES I WOULD YOU - YOU ALCOHOLIC POLUTANT YOU. XXXX I have to say i have come over all Mrs Bobbit - got no idea why - must be cos its busy in london and thats what i feel like doing .........t.hee - leave em with something to remember their visit by........

If you add anything to that carlotta you will deffo get the Mrs.Bobbit treatment from me.

Lots of love to you and your women...........you bad bad boy.........xxxx

Mrs Bobbit................MMMMMMMM Im hungry for some fun with your sausage. Oopps!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Harm

[QUOTE= You never said how many ciggies that you smoked but its a horribly expensive habit that i for one refuse point blank not to give up until i am ill from it[/QUOTE]

The thing about ciggarrettes Liz is that they are doing harm and are making u ill,
    even if u dont feel it or realise it at the moment.Its in years to come that u will
    pay the price outside of the cancer risks atall, there are other issues such as
    premature aging etc, why go for a beauty treatment then come outside the door
    light up and undo all the work of the previous couple of hours.
    But then again Liz u are a grown woman whom like us all makes ure own decisions
    in life, so if its what u desire happy puffing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123