Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Out

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    Good luck to you Alyssa as you move toward to the next chapter life brings your way.
    Thanks very much and I enjoyed the few pages of the chapter that you and I produced lol you are lovely thanks xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I suppose running away was never going to end well, have to go back and serve your time sooner or later I suppose, how long do you think youll get? no too long I hope, heres hoping theyre lenient on you
    No sadly you can never run away forever yes let's hope I don't get to much time and that I will be able to come back here to the asylum soon lol. I also hope for leniency. Take care and make sure that you aren't found to xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Best of luck in Alyssa in your future endeavors babe i wish you all the best

4. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (27-03-15)

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    You are lovely lady and thank you for all your help here in the forum. I wish you all the best of luck in your future
    You are more than welcome it was a pleasure getting to know you lovely lady take care stay lovely xx

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

I'm sorry my eyes where full of tears, everybody's leaving!
    You have permission to cry now tomoro it the day xx

Reviews

are you really retiring for good Alyssa? so you will not be back here ever again
    Last edited by Johnny Simpleton; 27-03-15 at 08:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Good luck Alyssa. I hope you get what you deserve - a bright and happy future.

Thanks lovely and I wish you health wealth happiness and prosperity xx

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Best wishes and hope the future holds only good things for you
    Thanks and wishing you all the best xx

Quote Originally Posted by jerryc View Post
    Best wishes for the future Alyssa, wishing you health and happiness whatever road you take.
    It was a pleasure to have met you, a true lady.
    Thank you and it was my pleasure to have been in the company if such a truly wonderful gent may you have joy and happiness and everything that you are looking for in life xx

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Honey ,

You are a treasure !!

Thank you so much for being by my side the other day xxx

One of the nicest persons on here ; I will miss you very much

Take good care of yourself , and I wish you the very bestest !

: Sunshine and Serenity in your life ,

Success and Contentment in whatever you might decide to do x

Would be lovely to grab a coffee before you go xxx
    Thanks very much lovely lady it was great to meet you.
    You are a wonderful lovely lady.
    I wish only the best and most beautiful things for you in future xxx

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast