Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The wise words of Enda Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    In a recent Poll..FG are the most popular party again with Enda Kenny up points as the most popular leader. How quickly people forget....
    The independents are losing ground.
    How quickly people forget the pile of shite they inherited from the FF clowns !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Irish are only amateur drinkers compared to Icelanders or so I 've heard it rumoured

Then they do have some Irish genetics from all the Viking slaves.

English also beat themselves up over a drink culture and binge drinking and we often exhibit
    similar public opinions.

Drinking should be about personal responsibility (not just state carrots and sticks.)
    And that can come with a little maturity if you haven't sozzled your brain with alcohol in your youth.

Irish like to talk about growing up as a country.

If they ever do grow up, they will stop navel-gazing and overly worrying about what other nations think of them.
    ffs even people who never drank a day in their lives get drunk in this country. Somehow they manage it. I mean we've all done it. Ya know. Standing in the middle of a deserted road at 4 in the morning. Telling yourself how your world will change next day. your going to knock the heavy champ of the world out, make JP Morgan end up looking like a beggar on a bridge, your going to build, sink and resurrect the titanic. All the while ignoring the chips and curry pouring down the front of your shirt. Standing in a pool of your own piss. You cant miss the damp patch on the trousers. Wondering what that lump between the cheeks of your arse is. Hyming non existent tunes. Belligerent and vulgur. I was even worse when I was drunk.

anyway,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    In a recent Poll..FG are the most popular party again with Enda Kenny up points as the most popular leader. How quickly people forget....
    The independents are losing ground.
    Who forgot what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12