Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saint Patricks day - A seasonal rant.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    It's an excuse to get pissed, laid ..... Bring it on I say.

Btw St Patrick was Welsh not even Irish, we are the best at getting pissed.
    Oh Boy Clyde is giving history lessons now

Stick to the Right Turns Clyde

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ManHold View Post
    Oh Boy Clyde is giving history lessons now

Stick to the Right Turns Clyde
    So is it his birthday, or the day he died, or got married,,,or became a christian,,,or what really did happen on the 17th

Reviews

I can't even remember the last time I was at the parade anywhere. I think it's definitely 15+ years now.

This year is probably the first time I will be in the country for it for years and seeing that I may leave this lovely island at the end of the year thought I'd stick around this year for it.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I say the same thing every single year. Why do poeple who are not Christians and not Irish celebrate this *shite? I mean I dont bath in green rivers, walk mountains barefoot or shave my head and wear an Orange cardigan? Oh its money for us? Really? So how can New York for eg make money for us? In fact it costs us money me thinks. I mean Irish holidays seem to be for everyone nowadays. I mean can you imagine some guy from the foothills of the Pakistan / Indian border. Lets call him Karsmha. So heres Karsmha, standing there watching the green parade, his republican tats only matched by the glow of his Celtic jersey. Common ffs. Where does this shit end eh?

* I never really understood this parade anyway? Oh its for kids? Really? The kids are the adults ffs. I remember being dragged to this crap and I looked at Irish adults, grown men and women and thought "what are you doing?" I mean look at the fuckin thing? Grown adults pushing strange implements and making a whole load of what can only be described as noise waving at equally retarded adults who wave back?????????? People say fuck the parade, you can get pissed. Just as well isnt it? I mean Id get grossly pissed if I was tortured looking at rubbish like this.

thanks for reading,
    Westside.
    It's embarrassing. Made worse by the fact that we do it to ourselves.

Reviews

Yes, Its total shite, but its OUR shite, we invented it and now were kinda stuck with it, so best advice, take the day off if u can, pretend you dont live in the world for a few hours and come back for the rest of the week, ok.

Reviews

come to think of it, the best thing that could happen to the parades, is that they get hijaked by everyone that has been maltreated, or degraded by old catholic Ireland and make a complete mockery of the whole event, which it roundly deserves.

Reviews

A rant in three parts.. furthermore, the St Patrick effegy should be publicly burned, or at least be adorned in frilly knickers or some SM gear to show what we really think of the perversions of grown men in froks, pontificating to us and our weeuns about how fukin great they are.

Reviews

so there you have it...the 3 little piggies have squeeled

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12