Thread: Computer Virus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Unhappy Computer Virus

Earlier today a warning popped up telling me i had a virus and that i had to do a security check etc . My internet explorer is infected with a worm Lsas.Blaster.Keyloger which is trying to send my credit card details and various other things to some cunt somewhere on this planet . I immediately contacted my cred company to cancel and re issue me with a new card so there's no loss there . Now i have ran my norton security and it tells me that pc security , identity protection , backup and tuneup is all protected . But i now have a black and gold stripped shield icon(System Security) on my screen and also on the bottom right toolbar that i'm 99% sure was never there before . A warning keeps popping up from this shield telling me to activate security . When i activate it from the pop up it leads me to this site whereby i now have to buy a system tuner programme for $51.95 . Should i bin this icon and delete it or what should i do , i'm at a bit of a loss so any help is mucho appreciated
    Last edited by rimmerguy; 26-12-08 at 20:37.
    I have no signature at the moment