Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Have a Good Life ... :) xx

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Live on one yes,love the country life nothing like it,still at college nearly finished i'd prefer not to be coming in the door with cow shite on my clothes no offence it is a good life,but i'd prefer a nice clean office ha.
    is your job/course anything to do with agriculture, you know you can still run the farm and still do the office job, my bank manager does it
    Last edited by Ridemesideways; 24-02-15 at 00:17.

Reviews

No it's not no,ahh there is plenty to look after that, i want to enjoy life travel see the world and experience all the beautiful women of the world ireland is only a small part,were only here once make it a good one.o so yere split up not living together ?

No it's not no,ahh there is plenty to look after that, i want to enjoy life travel see the world and experience all the beautiful women of the world ireland is only a small part,were only here once make it a good one.o so yere split up not living together ?
    Yes split up, marriage is a balls really at any age, vows are worth damn all.

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I wake up every morning alive and kicking and thats a good enough life for me
    The other things I have I don't feel the need to boast about.I'm not greedy and I don't need anything more
    You could say I'm quite content and thank you very much.
    A beautiful thing to feel / think / be like so xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    Yes split up, marriage is a balls really at any age, vows are worth damn all.
    were getting off topic ha but i thought divorce is not allowed in the travelling community or very rare.

were getting off topic ha but i thought divorce is not allowed in the travelling community or very rare.
    we are separated so she like my ex, we get on better now than ever before, its true what they say you never know what they are like till you live with them.
    And as for the travelling community we are the younger generation, what our elders believed in we don't really, they have very strong beliefs but I have none. We are really no different to other folk.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    we are separated so she like my ex, we get on better now than ever before, its true what they say you never know what they are like till you live with them.
    And as for the travelling community we are the younger generation, what our elders believed in we don't really, they have very strong beliefs but I have none. We are really no different to other folk.
    o right well thats good man,nice to get ur view from the travelling community.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Funny : I prefer my dogs and horse to people lol !

Inherently more honest and giving x less complicated altogether lol x

Now tell me about your horses and dogs ?

I should edit that : I prefer my horse and dogs to most (some ?) people x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast