Thread: Forum Etiquette?!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Forum Etiquette?!

Firstly I will say I use the word etiquette loosely! (I'm rarely polite )

For me, bar the obvious rules common sense has to prevail, surely! I know it aint as common as it sounds & to be fair I may be common but have little sense
    But we are adults ffs. This isnt the school playground.

Why does difference of opinion have to mean jealousy or bullying? Thats ridiculous.

Why does debate mean argument to some? I dont get it!

I have quite a dark sense of humour & delete more comments that I write than those I post because I am aware everyone may not get my humour or meaning. Sometimes I write what I want & more times than not it is misconstrued.

I feel quite proud of myself for stopping myself from replying to a thread on here a minute ago ( I only saw the title) about where is safe in Dublin to punt!
    I wanted to write, 'your mammy's house' but I realise unless the guy who wrote it & everyone else here knew me they could take it very offensively, whereas I kinda giggled to myself when I had the thought! I'm a wrongun, I know!

I am far from perfect but the amount of stupid arguments I see on here where some think they are better than others or seem to believe they have more right than others is mind boggling!
    If you cant handle the heat, stay the fuck outta the forum
    End of.
    Peace out
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 21-02-15 at 01:46. Reason: Grammar was shit & I'm so feckin bored ffs!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

tom sand (21-02-15)