Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I will never stop being me, I get paid for being me ITV New, Film 4, Charities publishing my book, Marie Clare so why the feck would I stop being me. Loll Sorry what have you achieved?

Lady Von Teese
    i spent Valentines with ladyvonteese,and she was the most stunning lady there,she could teach the young ladies a thing or two,why should she stop,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    But as you said yourself Self praise is for sure, no praise.

quite a lot from very humble beginnings
    its not self praise,itv film 4,ect i could go on and a pure lady

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15)

Reviews

I will never stop being me, I get paid for being me ITV New, Film 4, Charities publishing my book, Marie Clare so why the feck would I stop being me. Loll Sorry what have you achieved?

Lady Von Teese
    Why? it would make my migraines go away for a start

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jamie25 For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (21-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    its not self praise,itv film 4,ect i could go on and a pure lady
    what is it then??? she praising her own so called accomplishments so its self praise.

Blog Entries

There is a big difference between asking someone if they are married then using it against them to bring up a post someone felt guilty about, especially when the person themselves find it hard to stand up to others when they are in fact being called names and attacked on-line. short memory I think. Or is it a case your upset not being one of the 51 of the many girls Tom reviewed, after all he is a gent. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I challenged an opinion and the stance someone made its the internet post an opinion don't be surprised when its starts debate, some folk dont see a difference between debate and picking on someone, but I rather a world where we can question, but as I said before cute...
    I am stating fact what others feel about me wolly! Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridemesideways View Post
    But as you said yourself Self praise is for sure, no praise.

quite a lot from very humble beginnings

And a few of these so call "young pups" who are not getting what they really want but then again I am very choosy. Loll And I did teach you to dance honey and you for sure did not dance like a puppet either. It was a blast, wait till you taste my food. xx
    i spent Valentines with ladyvonteese,and she was the most stunning lady there,she could teach the young ladies a thing or two,why should she stop,
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (21-02-15), tom rambo (21-02-15)

Lady Von Teese i cant stop laughing you always make me laugh even when we are chatting on the phone your a georgeous lady and you always brighten up my day never a bad word to say about any one
    Live and let live life is to short

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (21-02-15)

Reviews

Im even rejecting the popcorn on this one.....

There is a big difference between asking someone if they are married then using it against them to bring up a post someone felt guilty about, especially when the person themselves find it hard to stand up to others when they are in fact being called names and attacked on-line. short memory I think. Or is it a case your upset not being one of the 51 of the many girls Tom reviewed, after all he is a gent. Loll

I am stating fact what others feel about me wolly! Loll

And a few of these so call "young pups" who are not getting what they really want but then again I am very choosy. Loll And I did teach you to dance honey and you for sure did not dance like a puppet either. It was a blast, wait till you taste my food. xx
    its funny, you have a go at me for it then you put your foot in it without realising it and self praise yourself, at least you gave me a laugh.

off for some sleep..nite
    Last edited by Ridemesideways; 21-02-15 at 00:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I challenged an opinion and the stance someone made its the internet post an opinion don't be surprised when its starts debate, some folk dont see a difference between debate and picking on someone, but I rather a world where we can question, but as I said before cute...
    But this thread on ladies wake up Annabel,

ill tell you why, im losing the will to live here thats why,

you two should tie the knot and live happily ever after, yeah

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast