Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys,WTF,I THINK IT S SPECIAL ALREADY

Reviews

it wouldn't matter to me if u put your prices up I've seen and heard enough from u on this website to know that u are a genuinely lovely woman with a personality to match You are a strong young girl & you've got attitude too !....

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    it wouldn't matter to me if u put your prices up I've seen and heard enough from u on this website to know that u are a genuinely lovely woman with a personality to match You are a strong young girl & you've got attitude too !....

Here,Here......u making me want to pinch that ass of yours any time i am seeing it.....can i do it for free

all respects to you
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

3. Default

I wouldn't mind pinching your ass darling.

Even you couldn’t afford that ass JR that ass is……….

PRICELESS!!!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Default shirtlifters!

Hey lads enough about wanting to pinch my ass I'm strictly heterosexual

Was talking about Anna’s but hey….any port in a storm

don't knock it till ya can cock it
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

7. Default

Theres nothing I can't afford Mr Chicken. Everybody has their price. Nobody has turned me down yet. If I can't buy someone, I'll use a little gentle persuasion. JR always gets what he wants. I'm looking for a sexy new secretary and Anna Savicha fits the bill perfectly. Sly is now retiring. I think she must be a lesbian, she's the only one that turned me down in all these years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12