Thread: Topless massage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Topless full body massage,nice smooth hands,relaxing music_+happy ending-80 euro!
    Call now for great relaxing session **phone number removed** Rachel

Question 80euro for totally naked maybe......

just to let you know rachel that you can get a full body massage with happy ending and the girl topless for 60euro in any of the chinese massage parlours!!

however, i would consider going to yourself if you were charging 80euro for you being totally naked whilst giving a full body massge with happy ending????

what you say girl????

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Hi,
    i am blond,slim,latvian,sexy -my session 45 min of really good massage (5years exp.)-topless +happy ending-visit me ....0863186459

4. Default Go Rachel

Hey Gooner,

This chick is hot and gives a great massage, I have been many times. I have been to most of the Chinese and they are not a patch on her.

Go Rachel and Happy Christmas to you.

Default Location?

hi rachael just wondering where abouts u are?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    just to let you know rachel that you can get a full body massage with happy ending and the girl topless for 60euro in any of the chinese massage parlours!!

however, i would consider going to yourself if you were charging 80euro for you being totally naked whilst giving a full body massge with happy ending????

what you say girl????
    I have a pain in my Ar*e trying to get in contact with Rachelx - everytime I call the phone just rings out

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Hi,i am back today from 12 am -everybody welcome x ,*number removed*

Rachelx Guest

Default Topless massage

Last 2 days before New year ,get your chance to relax with me and enjoy my treatment

i go too the chineese massage on thomas st 65 for one hour and sauna but no topless or happy ending was wondering which places offer that...