Thread: Rimming

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Castrated??
    no dont have them dangle berries as very clean down there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Stephanie, where did you find that?
    That is so funny, I think I've woken the whole house....
    Mr cuddles, you should have left it as hole, more suitable

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jamie25 For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (13-02-15)

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS

I would highly recommend using VEET for Sensitive Skin -- as opposed to VEET for Men x {<<< really !!}

You might have to leave it on longer , gosh darn forbid , you might even have to do it twice and use two tubes instead of one,

thereby doubling your expense ; but it might be worth considering when you weigh the anecdotal evidence x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

gameboy (13-02-15), Mr Cuddles (13-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I would kindly recommend this to your attention >>>

After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this [Veet] as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Stuggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

I will warmheartedly look forward to your report-back as to how your entanglement worked out x

Steph,

Those reviews are total piss-takes. It's an ongoing and well documented gag across the internet at this stage. If you read down through the amazon reviews it's just a kindergarten of lads trying to outdo each other with their horror stories. It's funny stuff but ridiculously untrue. I've been using Veet for a long time now. No burnt balls, no crying while my starfish shrivels, no ambulance, no ice bucket or tears, just very smooth, hairless and extremely comfortable balls.

Disclaimer: It really is up to the person's ability to follow instructions.

DO NOT GO OVER THE RECOMMENDED TIME!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (13-02-15)

Reviews

Stop it Stephanie, you're killing me lol
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Cuddles For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (13-02-15)

Love

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    Stephanie, where did you find that?
    That is so funny, I think I've woken the whole house....
    Amazon xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jamie25 View Post
    Mr cuddles, you should have left it as hole, more suitable
    Lol. Ring of fire
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Disclaimer: It really is up to the person's ability to follow instructions.

DO NOT GO OVER THE RECOMMENDED TIME!
    ...which is exactly 5mins 58 seconds xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (13-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I would kindly recommend this to your attention >>>

After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this [Veet] as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Stuggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

I will warmheartedly look forward to your report-back as to how your entanglement worked out x
    oh jesus I was literally hysterical for about 5 minutes while reading that!

unfortunately the clench which I was having to apply to my abs to suppress the outburst from my mouth (I have neighbours and its not the weekend!) has left me in some risidual pain, but god was it worth it, just sorry I couldnt get the full effect like if I read it earlier in the day. I really REALLY needed to lol....lots

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (13-02-15), Stephanie (13-02-15)

Steph,

Those reviews are total piss-takes. It's an ongoing and well documented gag across the internet at this stage. If you read down through the amazon reviews it's just a kindergarten of lads trying to outdo each other with their horror stories. It's funny stuff but ridiculously untrue.
    shhh !! I knooow xx

I've been using Veet for a long time now. No burnt balls, no crying while my starfish shrivels, no ambulance, no ice bucket or tears, just very smooth, hairless and extremely comfortable balls.
    Oh Babeeeee xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (13-02-15)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast