Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to tell you guys how much fun i have had here but its time to go.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Didn't your read thick little boy - I AM NOT GOING.......... Patricia dealt with the matter for me........... believe me sticks and stones.........but darling the difference is i know what i am and i know what you are - and you couldnt afford 30 seconds with me let alone anything else cos i couldnt want to go near skank like you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...... Neither Old nor hag ask those that have been able to afford to see me.........ciao...........

you know nothing about me you silly geebag. i wouldnt fuck you even if you payed me.

Really sorry to see the back of you, even if it's only for a while, especially as I've never had the pleasure of seeing the front of you. I'd promised myself I would though, the next time you were in Cork, but alas it never happened.....
    Sorry too to see its because of some of the stupid shits writing here that you're leaving, they're really not worth getting upset about., but I guess if shit is thrown for long enough some of it sticks.
    Good luck wherever you go next - our loss, their gain, I guess. Make yourself a New Year's resolution to return a stronger, more determined, person in '09, and to stay aloof from whats going on here. Best wishes and best of luck for the New Year.
    alfie4

3. Default

My Christmas message is respect people and you will get the same in return.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    My Christmas message is respect people and you will get the same in return.
    i do respect people
    i dont respect geebags

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    i do respect people
    i dont respect geebags
    Oh yeah? You had a lot of respect for patricia, epsilon and myself the other day, didn,t you ??? why dont you try thinking before you open your mouth instead of displaying your ignorant manner? you dont even have the balls to ban yourself like wot you wanted after that bit of spoilt child rant you slobbered out. did you even apologise to pat?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    Oh yeah? You had a lot of respect for patricia, epsilon and myself the other day, didn,t you ??? why dont you try thinking before you open your mouth instead of displaying your ignorant manner? you dont even have the balls to ban yourself like wot you wanted after that bit of spoilt child rant you slobbered out. did you even apologise to pat?
    suck my ball bag. your just some user who created a 2nd/3rd/4th id and is now pretending to be pats body gaurd.........

suck my ball bag. your just some user who created a 2nd/3rd/4th id and is now pretending to be pats body gaurd.........
    Whether i am or not marijuana doesn,t detract from your lack of respect for others the other day, does it? Dont come gurning like a big spoilt girl, this is the soap opera, if you dont like it, dont post, stay in ur general chat. Just dont come crying on here and then play the old thicko, it really is pathetic, no harm to you. Just go away.

Reviews

Whether i am or not marijuana doesn,t detract from your lack of respect for others the other day, does it? Dont come gurning like a big spoilt girl, this is the soap opera, if you dont like it, dont post, stay in ur general chat. Just dont come crying on here and then play the old thicko, it really is pathetic, no harm to you. Just go away.
    get a life ya loser

Default A plague of Spider mites on u and urs

get a life ya loser
    get some manners you scaghead.

Reviews

get some manners you scaghead.
    loser................

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast