Thread: Pissing in the shower.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dick Pissing in the shower.

Quite recently, i lost the run of myself, and decided to visit a young lady for the purpose of some "adult entertainment", before we got down to "bidness", the lady in question asked me if i wanted to join her in the shower, to which i replied "indeed i shall"

Off we popped into the shower, and i have to admit, i quite enjoyed lathering this ladies naughty bits whilst feeling the gushing hot water cascade down my chiseled torso.

Unfortunately, i forgot myself, and started to urinate in the shower, which i have to admit is something i do on a regular basis, whilst showering in the gym or in one of my many bathrooms in my palatial home.

The lady in question, became quite annoyed and started shouting at me, i jumped out of the shower, and was told in no uncertain terms to "eff off you effing c". As they say in all of the best rag tops.. i made my excuses and left.

My question is this.. How many of you will admit to urinating in the shower? and,whats wrong with having a slash whilst having a shower ?

Tid nadural behaviour
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (04-02-15), Richyboy (04-02-15), Sexy_Jessica (04-02-15)