Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Michelle Obama ...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    If you don't wanna talk about it , why bring it up ?
    Are you saying that every topic that is referenced in a post has to be debated at length either in the existing thread or a seperate thread. Can a reference not be just that, a reference?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Are you saying that every topic that is referenced in a post has to be debated at length either in the existing thread or a seperate thread. Can a reference not be just that, a reference?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Bet she is a great shag.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

The Americans are a mad bunch, guns are plentiful, now an essential accessory in any ladies handbag and marijuana is legal in more and mores states...... I Like it, I like it very much...

they are running out of water and there are more commercials than telly programmes. they spend billions on their elections and make a mega profit out of putting people into prison. they put a black man into the white house but they shoot a black kid if he waves a toy gun. and the nfl is hard work to watch

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fideldarcy View Post
    they are running out of water and there are more commercials than telly programmes. they spend billions on their elections and make a mega profit out of putting people into prison. they put a black man into the white house but they shoot a black kid if he waves a toy gun. and the nfl is hard work to watch
    So don't !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. Default

Also not wearing her Pantyhose!!!

9. Default

If this lady isn't who she is she would be an amazing dominatrix ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678