Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex in public places!!!

Id forgotten until you asked the question how much of a slut i was when younger. :-)
    Toilets eveywhere -club, pub, fastfood, worse though was house party and understairs toilet! Smaller than a planes!
    Closed down hotel -entrence, dark alleys, lanes, gardens,but never on a beach for some reason.
    Car, back of a van -jesus id forgotten all about her!
    Oh and the occasional bed, but not really counts as public, wasnt in a shop window thank god.
    Now, just the bed thanks very much

Blog Entries

Funny man, well never done it in a gym, a pool, hot tub, a sauna and a spar. Take your pick as there are all in the place I just PM'd you about Loll so long as its discreet. Loll Maybe we should get a late check out next week so we have time. Loll

You better be saving your energy, as this could be a day, night and morning that may leave you totally fucked. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    get thinking off where you want to do it with me,love
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (03-02-15), tom rambo (04-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    i think everyone knows laguna beach for that reality TV show with kristin cavallari and the likes, that was a good show & wasn't staged like the hills was.

some gorgeous beaches there.
    Indeed xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. Default

Womens toilet of a nightclub, slipped it in discreetly in a jacuzzi in a gym early in the morning as it was empty.. Done it plenty of times in the back and passenger seat of my car, under a bridge on a well known lake in Ireland was probably the craziest for me.. The thrill of trying to be discreet, nothing beats it.

Blog Entries

Doing in the toilets not my thing as OCD and all that. Loll

Maybe doing in a gym or water if possible on valentines day.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Womens toilet of a nightclub, slipped it in discreetly in a jacuzzi in a gym early in the morning as it was empty.. Done it plenty of times in the back and passenger seat of my car, under a bridge on a well known lake in Ireland was probably the craziest for me.. The thrill of trying to be discreet, nothing beats it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (04-02-15)

8. Default

Was in my very early days, at the age i was i wouldn't have been thinking about such things but nowadays id much prefer a place more tranquil rather than a hectic noisy toilet. Depending on who your doing it with outdoor sex can be magical but i have also experienced in my past that such fantasies are best kept in the mind as when they are played out can sometimes be a let down so one should choose wisely.

Blog Entries

Well a lady like myself seldom gets let down honey as guys who come to see me know they better not. Loll But most of the places I mention were not in Ireland, I would be a hell of a lot more careful here thats for sure. xx

Lady Von Teese

Was in my very early days, at the age i was i wouldn't have been thinking about such things but nowadays id much prefer a place more tranquil rather than a hectic noisy toilet. Depending on who your doing it with outdoor sex can be magical but i have also experienced in my past that such fantasies are best kept in the mind as when they are played out can sometimes be a let down so one should choose wisely.

10. Default

A lady like yourself should never be let down as you are for one very respectful, if i may say so.

Blog Entries

Now that is a good start honey, and I totally love a sweet talker as it get the ball rolling in the right way, well for starters anyway. So look forward to meeting for the main course and dessert and if your really good I may wish to have seconds too. Loll

By the way you need to click the little box on the lower right hand side when replying to a persons post as the person will not its them who you are replying too honey, but not to worry I'd make a good teacher too. lOll

Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    Nice to see you back in the forums honey. xx

A lady like yourself should never be let down as you are for one very respectful, if i may say so.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (03-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by libby View Post
    I had sex in some strange places . The craziest was on the club dance floor
    Crazy but fucking excited...
    La vida loca... Ibiza it's crazy
    You had sex on a dance floor... sweet Jesus..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

libby (03-02-15)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast