Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations back

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfTea View Post
    Hopefully Ireland will demolish Wales again this year. Be a good foundation to the World Cup warm up games in August! Ireland might scrape by with winning the 6 Nations, England *shudders* unfortunately do look strong.
    I don't think anybody will be demolishing Wales this year, not England on Friday, and nor I think will the Irish.

England have too many injuries to be considered a serious threat to anyone - except may be Scotland

And why has no-one mentioned France?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Stella (02-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Being recognised as 6N favourites will sit uncomfortably on Irish shoulders, particularly in a World Cup year
    Roll on 1 March, think I have myself a ticket
    Do you think anyone cough able to bribe you????

When I checked ticket touting sites I told myself I won't pay that money for tickets!
    Good bye Ireland!

Hopefully Ireland will demolish Wales again this year. Be a good foundation to the World Cup warm up games in August! Ireland might scrape by with winning the 6 Nations, England *shudders* unfortunately do look strong.
    I was lucky enough to be at that game last year Won't be that lucky this year I'm afraid, that was a mistake from a friend he accidentally bought more tickets, and I was in the area so able to be there in 10 mins
    Good bye Ireland!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post

When I checked ticket touting sites I told myself I won't pay that money for tickets!
    If you're with o2 or Three go onto Priority moments. I've gotten four free home match tickets for the last two years with it. Not many people enter the competition! And Aviva always have one or two competitions going too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

Stella (02-02-15)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    I don't think anybody will be demolishing Wales this year, not England on Friday, and nor I think will the Irish.

England have too many injuries to be considered a serious threat to anyone - except may be Scotland

And why has no-one mentioned France?
    That's why I said hopefully. One can always hope!

If you're with o2 or Three go onto Priority moments. I've gotten four free home match tickets for the last two years with it. Not many people enter the competition! And Aviva always have one or two competitions going too!
    No I'm with vodafone, but thanks a lot for the tip, will have a look, yeah I know about Aviva competitions.
    Good bye Ireland!

9. Default

No I'm with vodafone, but thanks a lot for the tip, will have a look, yeah I know about Aviva competitions.
    You could always just get a pay-as-you-go SIM for one or the other, but that may be a bit excessive just to maybe get tickets :P

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

Stella (02-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    England to win the 6 Nations.
    Or beat Ireland take a selfie and look stupid at the end of the tournament when Ireland win it,ohh no that was last year

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    Cannot wait for it to start.Should be a great game to get us started on Friday. I got great news today i will be going to both home games
    That's great enjoy the games!

At the same time, as I started this thread, rule is, no one allowed to mention I'm going to the games
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

That's great enjoy the games!

At the same time, as I started this thread, rule is, no one allowed to mention I'm going to the games
    Rules, Stella, are for the obedience of fools.... And the guidance of the wise!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Stella (02-02-15)

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast