Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Fry on The Meaning Of Life

It's about believing in the unknown that's why it's called faith because there is no real proof just
    As there is the missing link in Darwins theory and the formation of the world.
    As an ex Catholic I find it a difficult institution to defend . I don't see too many crusades in history in th name of Buddah.
    That would be my choice if I wanted a religion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thor For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (03-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I believe in God.
    I don't believe in Stephen Fry, although he was great in Jeeves and Wooster.
    and I believe that we were put here to have sex

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    On RTE tomorrow night. Here's a clip of Fry taking God and religion to the cleaners- the look on Gaybo's face is priceless

I love Stephen Fry & everything he stands for. I am in awe of his knowledge on everything & anything. I whole heartily agree with everything he says about god & religion. I myself said years ago if god, as I was brought up to believe in really exists, then he is nothing more than a sick twisted voyeur who likes to watch us suffer.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 03-02-15 at 22:29. Reason: my keyboard cant spell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    and I believe that we were put here to have sex
    I once told a client ( a priest) that an orgasm was a gift from god! The veins that starting popping out of his neck & forehead still make me laugh
    That'll teach him for telling me I'd burn in hell, feckin hypocritical cretin.

Oh & I do believe in a god, but she's female & goes by the name of Mother Nature, the creator of all that is good & bad without the self righteous, damnation bollox
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 03-02-15 at 22:29.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast