Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: merry christmas liz

What part of get lost dont you understand. Me and your mother want to be left alone to celebrate our engagement with a passion filled night with lots of listerene. Sling your ook punk and go down the pub with Peter Barlow.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    What part of get lost dont you understand. Me and your mother want to be left alone to celebrate our engagement with a passion filled night with lots of listerene. Sling your ook punk and go down the pub with Peter Barlow.
    Your not so smart now eastwood, now youve been dumped i,ll be lookin after me Ma now since youre leavin PUNK

As I said before faggot I aint going knowhere

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

As I said before faggot I aint going knowhere

Oh Mr. Eastwood, you remind me of my Jim before he was taken sick......you're a lovely man you really are..........You would like My Jim, a proper gent just like you........that Mr. Hunt, hes a bit of a no gooder too you know. I aint seen my friend either that one what calls himself Johnney Allen, ohhhhhhhh he was so dishy.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Oh Mr. Eastwood, you remind me of my Jim
    he reminds me of wilmot brown ma ello ma, jus 1 suger in mine when ur makin it ther ma hope you didnt mind me stayin over on your sofa just, i found ur door lock broke so i let myself in u need to get it looked at ma, does that eastwood happen to ride a motorbike ma

The old bill caught up Johnny Allen for crimes against comedy. They thought he was related to Tim Allen and Dave Allen. Which Jim do you mean, Jim Branning. I used to have the odd pint with him a lovely man.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

The old bill caught up Johnny Allen for crimes against comedy. They thought he was related to Tim Allen and Dave Allen. Which Jim do you mean, Jim Branning. I used to have the odd pint with him a lovely man.
    Oh Mr. Eastwood........My Jim Branning is the best of them Brannings - theres that stupid Branning bird who doesn't talk she's always a whispering - then there's that Max - ugly ginger he is too and such a disappointment to my Jim and of course there is the favourite one of his sons - but he could be a wrongen an all cos we don't know if he is the father of a little sick baby called Ami.......oh my gowd, its all gonna kick off on Christmas day as it always does in Eastenders......That stupid Branning girl she hasn't used another handbag since she came onto the show - she used to be in a programme called Shameless........she was ever so good in that, still she was always a whispering in that one too.

Always saying Ohhhhhhhh Frank..........he was a no gooden an all with his drinking and drugs, oh i do so hope there is a new series of that......mind all the cast seems to be in all the other shows now. Theres that one in Emerdale that goes out with the rich bird - but in saying that he isnt the same one its his twin brother........not a lot of people know that though Mr Eastwood, then theres that Jason - he was in the show too........Oh my I think im getting one of my turns......think i need to go to the Launderama and speak to Mr. Poperdoperlis and find out the rota for next week with me and the farty one Heather.

Love to you and your soon to be bride Hot Lizzy, she no whisperer so I hear she's a right little roofrattler........ xxx

Ill be there to catch you if you faint with one of your tturns. I like the sound of that Elizabeth soon to be bride. Clint Hilton has got a ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Oh Mr. Eastwood........My Jim Branning is the best of them Brannings - o.
    Love to you and your soon to be bride Hot Lizzy, she no whisperer so I hear she's a right little roofrattler........ xxx
    ello ma fancy a cuppa???? look i brought over my own t-bag ma ah go on ma, you make it, you know you make the best char in the world

i slept on your sofa again, yeh, let myself in through your back window, you should get it looked at ma i was out doing a bit of late night plumbing

dont trust that clint eastwood guy ma, hes a gold-digger, thats right hes only after your money i,ll look after you and your money now ma, i,ll help you get rid of him, good and proper ma

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    ello ma fancy a cuppa???? look i brought over my own t-bag ma ah go on ma, you make it, you know you make the best char in the world

i slept on your sofa again, yeh, let myself in through your back window, you should get it looked at ma i was out doing a bit of late night plumbing

dont trust that clint eastwood guy ma, hes a gold-digger, thats right hes only after your money i,ll look after you and your money now ma, i,ll help you get rid of him, good and proper ma
    How many times do i have to tell you, you aint no son of mine.......this is my boy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My son Brad.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	7798  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast