Thread: Clyde and Anon361: Penis Wars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dick Clyde and Anon361: Penis Wars

Okay, I thought I would finally contain all this malarkey about Clyde and Anon361's cocks in one thread, so that the majority of us can avoid this misplaced egoism and enjoy the rest of the forums without having to cringe every time there is a reference to one of them.

Just to get it out of my system, I am well-endowed, so this isn't some weird, jealous, whatever thing. Let's get that straight. That said, I don't feel the need to post about it every day in hope that someone worships me because of it.

From the NUMEROUS references made about these two, Anon361 allegedly doesn't have a 'long' prick, but it's fat. Good for you, Anon. As for Clyde, his knob is apparently like a lump hammer, so that's fine; the main difference is that people have paid Clyde to see his cock, whereas Anon361 is paying people to play with his.

So, let's put a lid on it once and for all, and you can massage each other off on this thread. Fill your boots, gents.

People are just too obsessed with their tackle! Jeese! You lot are turning me into the late Mary Whitehouse!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

anon361 (26-01-15), barrney500 (26-01-15), Clyde (26-01-15), wanted the best 69 (27-01-15)