Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Attractive clients?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    maybe I'm just too mature and have 'been there and done that',,,,physical attraction is certainly a plus, but not necessary as far as having a wonderful exchange of ideas and erotic experiences. Those less mature seem to think that physical attraction is the better 'date', I have found that it doesn't matter how a person looks, it is their demeanor and their attitude that makes me want them. xx
    I completely agree with you, the most physically attractive person isn't always the one you find the most attractive but I'm talking about first encounter, he walks in the door and you have a look, yes he's a hunk, the minute he opens his mouth you might think he's an asshole and wouldn't touch him if you weren't getting paid. physical looks and nothing else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (27-01-15)

Blog Entries

Assuming that we are talking about 'attractive' starting from the inside out. Yes I have met some very attractive clients and some that others may not be considered attractive by the majority, but they are to me.

Personally I don't get this 'out of my league' thing. I've never felt intimidated by someone else being perceived as 'attractive' to the masses, as without personality or a decent character, none of it really matters.

Oh and attractive doesn't make you good in bed either
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 26-01-15 at 18:57.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-15), Melindablondey (26-01-15), TiffanyTees (27-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Assuming that we are talking about 'attractive' starting from the inside out. Yes I have met some very attractive clients and some that others may not be considered attractive by the majority, but they are to me.

Personally I don't get this 'out of my league' thing. I've never felt intimidated by someone else being perceived as 'attractive' to the masses, as without personality or a decent character, none of it really matters.

I would agree.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (26-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post

Nope, I said physical attractiveness.. not how they are as a person or how good they are in bed.

(Not aimed at Kate, general observation)

Just goes to show you, ask a man that question and he will give you an answer, as just shown ask a woman and she will read and see what she wants and reply to that fact completely missing what's written in front of her...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

SophieX (26-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I would agree, but as I don't visit ladies as you do ...
    I'm straight, you're bisexual so you're naturally attracted to the same sex too, do you not visit Sophie for some time and companionship when in the same locality, Rachel?
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 26-01-15 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    I'm straight, you're bisexual so you're naturally attracted to the same sex too, do you not visit Sophie for some time and companionship when in the same locality, Rachel?
    She doesn't charge me.... looks and charm you see

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    She doesn't charge me.... looks and charm you see
    ffs I thought you were going ???

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    ffs I thought you were going ???
    My boyfriend is posting from my account.

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I had a gorgeous and talented and so so tall Lithuania today

I could start banging on how eastern European men are much hotter now, but my god he was
    And so charming,

Haven't had a client make me go weak in a while, id run away to Lithuania with him... well I wouldn't but ill fantasize I will

Christ he was hot

Sorry just wanted to boast I had a hot hot hot hot hot like hot client and he was good in bed, I actually went he be shit now or all about sucking his cock, but nope hot like

He wet a nuns knickers on a frosty morning
    funny when I was working in a factory with eastern european women said eastern guys were ugly and thats why they worked out alot haha they were really controlling and generally dickheads excpected you too cook and clean I think 4 Irish guys on my shift all married eastern european women lucky bastards talk about hot fuck me how can bodies be that perfect even after doing 12 hours shifts I dunno

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

thescrutinizer (27-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I give her freebies, seeing as she is the Queen ….
    right...YES

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast