Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do I get the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Ireland?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    So , in your opinion why do they feel aggrieved to such point as to slaughter fellow human beings ?

In your opinion why did they allow two to leave ?

*you and I've had some great discussions in the past : Know your stance re drug legalisation and other issues ;

We never had a serious disagreement . See if we could address this -- I'm curious as to your true opinion ,

without baiting others xx
    US has slaughtered more people than any Jihad has. They are bullies. Funny how they hit Russia with Economic sanctions. Why not bomb them like they do in the Middle East?

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    You have failed to explain why they let two targets for terror walk out.
    they had lots of bullets and weaponary.
    now f*ck off with your propaganda.
    No I won't fuck off with my "propaganda", whatever you mean by that

Why don't you explain why they killed the others instead of skirting round the issue and constantly going back to these 2 people that survived.

All you have done is attempt to justify the murder of people who drew cartoons while constantly boring the life out of us because they didn't kill two of the many people they probably passed before they where eventually holed up in their place of death seeing "they had lots of bullets and weaponary" (sic)?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (15-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post

Why don't you explain why they killed the others instead of skirting round the issue and constantly going back to these 2 people that survived.

All you have done is attempt to justify the murder of people who drew cartoons while constantly boring the life out of us because they didn't kill two of the many people they probably passed before they where eventually holed up in their place of death seeing "they had lots of bullets and weaponary" (sic)?
    It had nothing to do with any cartoon . These people look for opportunities. If it wasnt the cartoons it would have being something else. They are extremists and thats what they do, look for excuses to display that extremism.

Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (15-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    So , in your opinion why do they feel aggrieved to such point as to slaughter fellow human beings ?

In your opinion why did they allow two to leave ?

*you and I've had some great discussions in the past : Know your stance re drug legalisation and other issues ;

We never had a serious disagreement . See if we could address this -- I'm curious as to your true opinion ,

without baiting others xx
    Good Morning. Stephanie.

these are Islamic extremists. they are outraged by Islamaphobia.
    US/Jewish policy in the near east.
    banning the Burka in France.
    harrassment of those following Islam.
    a political magazine which teases and irritates what is dear to them (their God)

I completely disagree with ALL the slaughter of last week

the reason they let the two men walk free from the printworks is:

they were not seen as legitimate targets. one of the freed men explained "they appeared to have an ounce of humanity"
    Jihadists usually agree to spare women, children and the disabled.

I'm reading between the lines here. Cameron and Obama will just say these are nutters
    bent on power. I need to discover, to explain, I go below where most go to get my answers.
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-01-15 at 10:40.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    It had nothing to do with any cartoon . These people look for opportunities. If it wasnt the cartoons it would have being something else. They are extremists and thats what they do, look for excuses to display that extremism.

Westside.
    Nothing to do with the cartoon? Then why has this place been targeted several times in the past for posting cartoons about Mohammed and why are people constantly being made aware that the quran states no images of muhammed to be produced?

Why go after this place and not somewhere else or high profile?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (15-01-15)

Reviews

you lack crucial facts of the incidents.
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-01-15 at 10:39.

Blog Entries

Nothing to do with the cartoon? Then why has this place been targeted several times in the past for posting cartoons about Mohammed and why are people constantly being made aware that the quran states no images of muhammed to be produced?

Why go after this place and not somewhere else or high profile?
    Because nothing is more high profile than the media. Thats why.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    you lack crucial facts of the incidents.
    Did they die at the Charlie Hebdo premises or did they die several miles away?

Or did they not kill any one else because they had an "ounce of humanity"?

Go on then lets here the crucial facts about two nutjobs killing a bunch of people because of a cartoon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (15-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Because nothing is more high profile than the media. Thats why.

Westside.
    Then why not go for a major media outlet than than a magazine I'll admit I'd never heard of until after the events of last week?

Reviews

Did they die at the Charlie Hebdo premises or did they die several miles away?

Or did they not kill any one else because they had an "ounce of humanity"?

Go on then lets here the crucial facts about two nutjobs killing a bunch of people because of a cartoon
    you lack details of the incidents so i will not discuss with you. (it's not me ye have to worry about.)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast