Thread: Is this guy for real....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    And for once I don't mean Prendeville... I mean Anjem Choudary .. WTF...

http://www.redfm.ie/podcasts/neil-pr...-show-podcast/
    the amount of muslims i see on twitter who dislike Anjem Choudary is unreal , clearly he commands no respect .
    i think media outlets have found a crazy and are using him to represent a section of society although that section reject his every word
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (10-01-15), Naughtynatalie (10-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    the amount of muslims i see on twitter who dislike Anjem Choudary is unreal , clearly he commands no respect .
    i think media outlets have found a crazy and are using him to represent a section of society although that section reject his every word
    Your spot on. Sadly we are in a time in life were every idiot wants to be famous through infamy because they have no talent so they go for what they know & media will use them to sell papers or get views online. Its a sad state of affairs. I stopped reading papers 7 years ago & stopped watching the news 5 years ago for exactly these reasons & also because I know they tell us what they think we want/need to hear. If I want/need to know something I find it for myself rather than be subjected to the bile that is thrown at us by most papers & online sources.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-01-15 at 02:30.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

joggon (10-01-15)

Reviews

why don't more mediaoutlets interview this hero instead of the hate mongers
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/pa...ero#.bckA60Yeq

Four people were killed Friday when the terrorist Amedy Coulibaly took several hostages inside a Kosher market in Paris, but that number may well have been higher were it not for a quick-thinking employee of the market named Lassana Bathily

Bathily, a 24-year-old Muslim from Mali, was working in the store in the Porte de Vincennes neighborhood when the Islamist gunman burst in.

As panic ensued, up to 15 customers in the store hurried down to the store basement, when Bathily had an idea.
    “When they ran down, I opened the door [to the freezer],” he told France’s BFMTV.
    He quickly shut off the freezer and switched off its light. As he closed the door to shelter the customers inside, he told them, “Stay calm here. I’m going out.”
    Eventually police raided the market, killing Coulibaly. As the hostages were freed from the freezer, they had a few words of thanks for Bathily. “They congratulated me,” he told BFMTV.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings