Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default cork streets

lads just be careful of people following punters

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corklado View Post
    lads just be careful of people following punters

More detail please ?

3. Default hi

do u be in there much? who do u pick up? i got followed othernite pulled in down th alley by to go for a wee and a car pulled up behind me and a fella with a hammer got out i drove off,dunno were they just tryin to scare people r wa
    Last edited by dr love; 20-01-15 at 00:29.

Reviews

You should have reported them even if they were acting the clown.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corklado View Post
    do u be in there much? who do u pick up? i got followed othernite pulled in down th alley by to go for a wee and a car pulled up behind me and a fella with a hammer got out i drove off,dunno were they just tryin to scare people r wa
    Your last thread seems to have been deleted, in that one you said you were followed after picking up a lady and it was her that noticed them, now it's you stopped for a wee, which is it
    Last edited by dr love; 20-01-15 at 00:29.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Your last thread seems to have been deleted, in that one you said you were followed after picking up a lady and it was her that noticed them, now it's you stopped for a wee, which is it
    Probably stopped for a wee lady.
    Maybe she had a hammer in her purse
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Maybe she keeps a hammer for doing her nails??

8. Default

thats funny

Who's following the punters?

10. Default

i dont know the reg as im always walking,but silver big car,they were flashing the lites in peoples faces one nite,dangerous if someone crashed they would of been in the height of shit,there was fellas in a focus a few months ago doing the same,they followed the wrong fella one nite he drove up a cul de sac got out and gaurds pulled in behind them it was a set up,lads never seen there since,the place has a serious amount of cameras now you cant do fuck all there when i said it to the gaurd she pulled it up on the camera and zoomed in on the boys typed and there reg,thats why i dont drive down there i parks down town,if you or anyone gets followed take the reg,go to the gaurds the lads be in the height of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast