Thread: Anyone else bothered ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing going outta town but like you say a lot of girls seem to be working from the one area of town, in one such case over the holidays the girl even came to the window naked from the waist up (not very discreet at all) to guide me in to her apartment and with me being a mix of nervous and confused I was having trouble with her directions and she was getting more and more angry all the time and then to crown it all off she attracted another client in the street and you had to walk past a really busy bar on the day before Christmas Eve... i left early returned home and rang the girl I should have done to begin with best choice I'd made all day her apartment was really discreet and she was everything the girl before wasn't.

Naked from the waist up? Holy moly. You know I hate to say this but don't you think that might have been a good time to duck? I think perhaps that would have been an indication of her attitude to discretion and professionalism.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15), zoozoozoo (05-01-15)