Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A serious query.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Wasn't there also N.Ire peace accord on his watch too ??
    Yes true, Clinton did spread himself about when he was over here, he had buildings and many children too called after him
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 21-12-14 at 12:15.

Blog Entries

Team putin all the way....

The eu and America are land grabbing bullies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Team putin all the way....

The eu and America are land grabbing bullies
    oh we got a badass here, and by badass I mean commie

America is one of the biggest employers in Ireland, they are very good to the Irish ffs get a grip never bite the hand that feeds you. We can all go on about this, that and the other, does it effect our lives? There are assholes in every country in the world, look to our own! I tell you what I much prefer to be in the states than Russia or some communist state.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14), Vitruvian (21-12-14)

6. Default

US politic strategy may seem stupid, but it's scaringly effective. Look how Putin is going belly up economically right now and how Europe is falling apart. I'm very interested about what will happen with China. They seem somehow keeping up, just a couple of months ago they fired their first ICBM.
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and books. The rest I just squandered.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    America is one of the biggest employers in Ireland, they are very good to the Irish ffs get a grip never bite the hand that feeds you. We can all go on about this, that and the other, does it effect our lives? There are assholes in every country in the world, look to our own! I tell you what I much prefer to be in the states than Russia or some communist state.
    Ireland trades with Russian

Plenty where quick to shout boycott irasel goods, while typing on the smartphones,
    There more people happy with putin in Russia than Obama in the states

The actions of the eu and America against Russian will affect us alot actually,

I think we should look after ourselves and not have the eu making decisions for us and decision that will indeed affect us

Butterfly affect and all

And calling someone a commie for not agreeing with saint American the beckon of freedom is a bit silly now

Where where the beckon of freedom during the genocide of Rwanda? O that's right no oil sure

Last 20 years in the middle east America interfering hands as lead to likes of Isis by removing the so called monster who kept them at bay something we too are effected by

8. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

joggon (21-12-14)

Reviews

Last edited by joggon; 21-12-14 at 17:41.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by richardstones View Post
    US politic strategy may seem stupid, but it's scaringly effective. Look how Putin is going ybelly up economically right now and how Europe is falling apart. I'm very interested about what will happen with China. They seem somehow keeping up, just a couple of months ago they fired their first ICBM.

Putin has a strong military, a country mostly in favour of his leadship and the balls to do it

He will bite back eventually and the eu and the states will be sorry

Lets not forget who won world war 2 hint not the yanks.....

Personally I see the states wanting a war with them, silly silly silly

There military also haven't been involved in every conflict involving oil for decades, but kept it strong

China will back Russia who btw are also trading partners with Ireland and one we where happy too get

11. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

joggon (21-12-14)

12. Default

Ireland trades with Russian
    I think we should look after ourselves and not have the eu making decisions for us and decision that will indeed affect us
    This way we are just doing the USA's game. Any EU country (perhaps even Germany) is too small to keep a race with them. I hate the assholes sitting in various EU commissions (just an example of the stupidity of what they are doing: they just signed a new directive that makes radiators valves mandatory in every country, new money down the toilet ...) but somehow we have to stand together. It looks like that EU headquarters are doing everything they can to make citizens hate EU ..... perhaps I watched House of Cards too much (but Kevin Spacey is god) .... but this looks so strange.

13. Default

Putin has a strong military, a country mostly in favour of his leadship and the balls to do it

Lets not forget who won world war 2 hint not the yanks.....
    I'm curious how much of the Russian armaments are still operative. Anyway 5% of their strategic force is enough to cancel much of our so called civilization.

About WW2: take in account that if USA had not stopped Japan on the Pacific, the strategy of attacking URSS on two fronts would have succeed. And the war was won by Allies thanks to Italians: they made a big mess in Balkans (as they always do) so Hitler had to back up them. For this reason he delayed the operation Barbarossa for 2-3 months, so the blietzkrieg miserably failed in the muds of Russian winter. Jokes apart, in the long run the USA economy was so strong that they would eventually won anyway.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to richardstones For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast