FFS - what is the matter with you all?
I have never read such whining, wimpy nonsense.
I have to keep checking that I am on ADULT forum, and not St Trinnys School of Manners!

Grow some balls people and stop behaving like over sensitive hormonal women

I think there is room for everyone on this site, Paws, Liz - everyone.

Moaning about First names, he said - she said, having maggot under your name, FFS, what is the matter with you all? This is NOT real - NOT your REAL friends. People dont REALLY know you, so why should you care?

QPH - I'm afraid you are the biggest girl of all - you want an apology? FFS - this isnt Friends (TM) where everyone group hugs and breaks down crying because of their feelings! Bigpaws has what he feels to be a valid issue with Naomi (Which is shared by others) and he felt it necessary to warn people who actually do go out there and "punt"
Which, if you did punt, you would want to know!
You are no saint QPH and you are certainly not more stable than the rest of us, re Dolly etc and now you are frantically trying to establish yourself as "normal"

Epsilon (And the other Lizzy Haters)- You are travelling down the same bad road I did, so cop on to yourself quickly and stop attacking Liz at every opportunity. It will NOT make you happy, even if think you are justified. People will start viewing you as negative and miserable, and I sure thats not really you. Liz is quite capable of hanging herself, she doesnt need a hand from you.
And if you leave her alone - she will leave you alone - she is only protecting herself, and really, she is harmless.

Bigpaws - Yes he can be a bully (on here), but you all LET him be. QPH, LIZ and others, I told you not to over react to him, and that the more you bite back, the worse he gets, but you didnt listen. Yes, he has annoyed me at times, but then I cop onto myself
If you take him the right way - with a large pinch of salt, then he can be a laugh.
And he has contributed, he does look out for his fellow punter. He is just straight talking, doesnt take any shit and sticks to what he believes in. E-1 would be poorer without him, but he is too strong willed not to return, and I hope he does.

Right, thats sorted you all out I hope, now stop being so bloody touchy people, go out and get laid and have some bloody FUN cos life is too short to be Victor Meldrews, cry babies etc