What is the point of it?

I recently see an old friend has arrived back in Belfast who I gave a N/A to about a month ago for basically wasting my time. I now see that she has opted out of reviews and my reviews have been reduced from 6 to 5.

Now I thought the review system was to enable guys to evaluate wither it was worth visiting a girl on the strength of reviews.

But surely if a girl can get a bad review and decide to withdraw from reviews is a bad thing in that it's both decieving potential customers and making a mockery of the whole system.

What's to stop this girl wasting someone elses time or a girl who was completely going through the motions wasting anothers time.

I know there are girls that have negative or N/A reviews and some have been quite nice girls and I feel that these girls could be overlooked because of their reviews. Even if they have vastly improved their services/attitude that caused he bad reviews in the first place.

Imo either everybody gets reviewed or nobody gets reviewed, just don't see it as being fair.