Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Long or short?

1. Default

Long is great if you really connect with the lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'm 5'6 an a half also. Which makes you a short ass when i'm in my heels...
    I'm a short ass 24/7.

Small is beautiful.
    Good things come in small packages.

Besides I would enjoy looking up to you.l.o.l.

Maybe sometime soon.

(Hope you're not reading this rubbish in your time off).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysimon View Post
    Long is great if you really connect with the lady
    And if she really connects with you!

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    I always like longer appointments and assumed that most girls do because it usually more for less... But I heard this week that some girls love the half hour appointments so as to avoid having to listen to silly chat. Just curious to know the girls thoughts on this.
    I don't do half hour appointment for many reasons unless I am on tour. I don't take any less than £100 for a booking, I personally just feel that I wouldn't be willing to invite a person into my home to engage in such an intimate service for any less. The going rate for my area for a girl who offers limited service's is probably about £60 and there's just no way I would do it for that price. When I tour, I charge £100 for a half hour anyway so it's fine.

I generally only charge £120 an hour because that's the going rate for a girl in my area who offers limited services like myself but when on tour, I charge £150.

I currently offer 1 hour of my time for £100 since its Xmas and that suits me fine because like I said.......providing I earn £100 minimum for a booking then I am quite happy.

Money aside, I genuinely don't like men walking in an pouncing on me the second they get in. When it's a half hour booking then that's basically how it goes and it's just not me, I can put up with it on tour but when I am at home in my own surroundings and not in such a rush (because when your on tour, you have to make the whole thing worth while) then I much, much prefer longer bookings. I don't clock watch so I wouldn't talk through my clients entire appointment then tell them times up, I just prefer to relax a little and enjoy my clients company a little by getting to know each other a bit and to try and make the whole thing as natural as possible giving the circumstances so that the sexual side of things can flow a bit easier.

Another reason is that I want to keep the numbers of people coming in and out of my apartment/building to a minimum so offering half hour appointments would mean more people coming and going and I want to avoid that.

I have a realistic financial target that I like to meet each day so it makes much more sense to me to see 2-3 people a day for the hour rather than 4-6 for half hours so that's the main reason besides the money that I don't offer anything less than an hour.

Then there's getting myself showered and my hair and make up done, getting into my lingerie and preparing my work room (candles, bedding etc) takes me an hour if I rush but preferably 90 minutes between bookings so by the time I do that 2-3 times a day, the whole day is gone. I couldn't imagine doing it 4-6 times a day.

I would say that 40% of my bookings are 2 hour bookings because I only charge £200 for 2 hours which I really enjoy. I wouldn't spend any longer than 2 hours with someone I've never met before, I have done it in the past but it's far too long a time to spend with someone that I don't know if I will click with them because some clients are difficult for all sorts of reasons.

As Sophie said, I have also given clients money back if I want them to leave. If it's an hour and they are a nightmare then I will usually grin and bear it and block their number for the future but if they book me for 2 hours then I will refund them the other hour.
    Last edited by Kendra; 02-12-14 at 13:33.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (02-12-14)

Reviews

Sometimes in the mood for a quickie and 30m does the trick but just as in the real world sometimes you need a bit more and to take it a bit slower and 60 comes into play. Need the right lady for this, with a bit of patience as nothing worse than 15 minutes in and you know she has nothing on her mind but getting you up on that finishing straight.

Starting off this route i was a strictly a 30 in and out man but i have more or less turned full circle.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    I don't do half hour appointment for many reasons unless I am on tour. I don't take any less than £100 for a booking, I personally just feel that I wouldn't be willing to invite a person into my home to engage in such an intimate service for any less. The going rate for my area for a girl who offers limited service's is probably about £60 and there's just no way I would do it for that price. When I tour, I charge £100 for a half hour anyway so it's fine.

I generally only charge £120 an hour because that's the going rate for a girl in my area who offers limited services like myself but when on tour, I charge £150.

I currently offer 1 hour of my time for £100 since its Xmas and that suits me fine because like I said.......providing I earn £100 minimum for a booking then I am quite happy.

Money aside, I genuinely don't like men walking in an pouncing on me the second they get in. When it's a half hour booking then that's basically how it goes and it's just not me, I can put up with it on tour but when I am at home in my own surroundings and not in such a rush (because when your on tour, you have to make the whole thing worth while) then I much, much prefer longer bookings. I don't clock watch so I wouldn't talk through my clients entire appointment then tell them times up, I just prefer to relax a little and enjoy my clients company a little by getting to know each other a bit and to try and make the whole thing as natural as possible giving the circumstances so that the sexual side of things can flow a bit easier.

Another reason is that I want to keep the numbers of people coming in and out of my apartment/building to a minimum so offering half hour appointments would mean more people coming and going and I want to avoid that.

I have a realistic financial target that I like to meet each day so it makes much more sense to me to see 2-3 people a day for the hour rather than 4-6 for half hours so that's the main reason besides the money that I don't offer anything less than an hour.

Then there's getting myself showered and my hair and make up done, getting into my lingerie and preparing my work room (candles, bedding etc) takes me an hour if I rush but preferably 90 minutes between bookings so by the time I do that 2-3 times a day, the whole day is gone. I couldn't imagine doing it 4-6 times a day.

I would say that 40% of my bookings are 2 hour bookings because I only charge £200 for 2 hours which I really enjoy. I wouldn't spend any longer than 2 hours with someone I've never met before, I have done it in the past but it's far too long a time to spend with someone that I don't know if I will click with them because some clients are difficult for all sorts of reasons.

As Sophie said, I have also given clients money back if I want them to leave. If it's an hour and they are a nightmare then I will usually grin and bear it and block their number for the future but if they book me for 2 hours then I will refund them the other hour.
    I like your style(and your reasoning).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

Kendra (02-12-14)

Reviews

I now prefer 45 minutes or 1 hour appointments. It gives me time to get relaxed and comfortable in the presence of the lovely lady. It also gives me the time to take in the beauty both inside and out of the lady. Sometimes though it is not long enough.

Reviews

Tbh before I joined this site (or even new about it), I was using other sites that ladies advertised on. And from these sites I was booking ladies for an hour for the very reason that I thought 30 mins was too short by the time you got the shower and pleasantries out of the way as I expierienced by my Daily Sport days.

Some girls I met for the hour where brilliant conversationalists and was able to go two times. But most of the time I was visiting girls that just seemed to be forcing a conversation or was like getting blood out of a stone and it did seem like the hour was dragging esp if only got to go once.

Now I actually prefer the 30 min booking, had some really nice girls that I wish I had spent more time with but have had a lot of girls that where nice but you just felt like there was no connection. Then there were complete disasters where I felt incredibly uncomfortable, one that stands out was a drunk english girl who was alright on the first meeting but became a completely different person with (more) drink in her and prob the reason I'm very cautious when it comes to English girls.

But that's not to say I wouldn't book a lady for an hour in the future as a few ladies I've met through this site are really nice girls.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234