Thread: Charging for time, not services

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Charging for time, not services

As it will be up to you the client to prove you” the client” are visiting the girl/guy/TV/TS/TG for whatever reason you say and are not in fact there for the payment of any sex acts if you were to be caught:

With the new law which could make it illegal today for guys/girls to buy sex or any sexual act, so my question is when girls advertise in the forum or on their profiles things such as Fu*k my Ass and Hot Wet Pussy, CIM, OWO Drain Me Dry, come over my tits etc. Will it make a difference to you if a girls is adverting sex or sexual services for sale when you now make a booking?

And if a girl/guy/TV/TS/TG changes her way of advertising and makes it more of a discreet advert but still has left a paper trail offering sex acts for sale previously, is it going to make a difference to who you book or will you just keep to your regulars?

Personally as many know I am extremely careful in all advertising I do or don’t do and make it clear anyone visiting me is paying for my time not sex or any sex act here or anywhere else for all and everyone to see (because what happens when I/some others meet clients or friends in all walks of my/there life’s, it is in fact between two consenting adults not some stranger on the internet, at the other end of a phone call or Government officials who also may be watching or chatting too and what I/some may or may not be getting up to in any part of my life’s).
    So my next question is, will it make a difference to you guys when booking girls who leave no paper trail or put up such adverts selling sex or will you be more inclined to visiting us discreet girls, keep to those you have met or dose it not matter?

And my last question is when these laws change will it affect if the girl/guys are showing their face in their profile when advertising whether you make a booking with her or not?

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by samlad; 25-11-14 at 16:09.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Elizaparkeruk (25-11-14), tom rambo (25-11-14)