Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: after a Date

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Interesting, but I never do.
    I can't imagine they have any interest in talking to me other than business interest, so I wouldn't waste their time.
    But perhaps a discreet thank you would be nice. Hmmm dunno
    i nont think you would be wasting there time,i always get a text nice text back,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    I always send a text after an appointment to say thank you , dont expect a reply as understand the ladies can be busy , I just see it as good manners really
    Thanks,its respct and good manners even if u dont get a text Back,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I would not text a guy unless I know for sure its ok to do so but when client text me to say what a lovely time they had etc, it always puts a very big smile on my face and warms my heart for the rest of the day. Glad to see there are so many Gents on these forums who also do this.

Such sweeties. And I am sure the girls you visited feel the same as I do when getting your texts.

Have a lovely week guys
    Lady Von Teese
    now this is first lady to post back,but she is lovely nice and kind,i would take her home with me iff i could,Thanks sweetie,xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I know how annoying it is to have a text come into her during my appointment which is why I wont text after, cause I could be pissing the next guy off like I get pissed of with (its more distracting than anything)
    most girls do not have there phones,when u are with them,u could send a pm,

Reviews

On a longer, maybe dinner date, Its only good manners to call her and thank her again for the great night, great food, great champagne and for showing you the greatest time ever and for taking care of the Bill
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 24-11-14 at 15:03.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Interesting, but I never do.
    I can't imagine they have any interest in talking to me other than business interest, so I wouldn't waste their time.
    But perhaps a discreet thank you would be nice. Hmmm dunno
    eveyone likes a thanks it only respect,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    On a longer, maybe dinner date, Its only good manners to call her and thank her again for the great night, great food, great champagne and for showing you the greatest time ever and for taking care of the Bill
    you see at the end it is down to money here,no lady goes out in the street and pushes in tne door.you go in yourself,i say no trying to the price down or talking price to high on here,

Reviews

I do it aswell and if not a text i'd send a pm and i always get a nice response back. I just like to let the ladies know how much i appreciate them and to let them how much i enjoyed my time with them and to thank them for putting up with me Thanks ladies for been so gorgeous and for having the patients of a saint

10. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

I usually do the same, a quick text to say thanks.
    If its a shit booking i don't bother

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

I normally text the lady concerned to let her know I got home safely, that I wasn't punched in the face by the car clamp release guy. That kinda thing. And of course to thank her for our time together

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12