Thread: Saggart area

Default Saggart area

I am looking for a relaxing and sensitive massage around saggart. Could be an ad on the street for this. Anyone any experience with it ?

Yeah, went a few weeks back. The 1 hour for 16 pints doesn't include any extras - just teasing. Then there's B2B for I think 24 pints for 1 hour. I foolishly (or not) went for the first option, she's a nice looking girl, massage was only ok. Was semi-exciting not knowing whether there would be a finish or not. Definitely not the best of the teasers either. Fairly repetitive.

3. Default

Tempted to give it a go to be honest, but I'd definitely go for the 24 pint option, I assume she's nude or topless at the very least?

Not for the 16 pint option! Presumably for the B2B, I'd hope so! I opted to pay for a HE at the end, my own fault for not asking the right questions beforehand! The unknown is sometimes interesting though. Let me know if ya go!

Thanks for the info.

Tried to book today but apparently she was fully booked for the day by 10am. Anyway I’ll persevere over the coming weeks and report back

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naomhtiobraid View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Tried to book today but apparently she was fully booked for the day by 10am. Anyway I’ll persevere over the coming weeks and report back

I think I may have got her last appointment of the day (I had booked yesterday) was 50/50 on cancelling, but went ahead and took one for the team.

Limited English, though very pretty.

I'm not sure about others but all clothes remained on for my appointment, despite paying the more expensive price of the two options, now in fairness I didn't ask her to remove anything, but I got the feeling it was out of the question.

Massage was ok, definitely had better. Overall not a bad punt, but she wouldn't have a look in with the level of service offered by Fangs girls for example.

Oh and by the way, she's gone for a full month now from this evening.

Definitely not good value so! I agree she’s pretty, room is pleasant. But massage is only so-so.

Hi,

Thinking of booking with her tomorrow. Can someone PM me the location and what the massage is like. Thanks