Page 69 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

How was it??

Quote Originally Posted by cossie29 View Post
    How was it??
    Yeah it was great. Really enjoyed it now. Definitely going to go back again. Gives a great hand job at the end.

Do u mind pm me with her details? Number etc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cossie29 View Post
    Do u mind pm me with her details? Number etc

He just left a review so all her details would be on her profile.

Quote Originally Posted by incognito27 View Post
    Yeah it was great. Really enjoyed it now. Definitely going to go back again. Gives a great hand job at the end.
    Does she look anything like photos (you gave a low rating on accuracy of photos)? Is she genuinely under 30? Is the place nice/comfortable?

Didnt realise she was on this site

Looks a bit different to the pictures alright. Looks taller in those pics but a bit shorter in person. There was another girl in the next room that I saw on the way in that looked a bit more like the picture advertised though, so could've been just another girl with her. I've had my fun that's all that matters ha

Quote Originally Posted by incognito27 View Post
    Looks a bit different to the pictures alright. Looks taller in those pics but a bit shorter in person. There was another girl in the next room that I saw on the way in that looked a bit more like the picture advertised though, so could've been just another girl with her. I've had my fun that's all that matters ha
    That sounds more like a brothel type effort so rather than just visiting a single person!

9. Default

Has anyone else realised that Irish Ciara on bridge street is Ash who used to work in epic? She's even hotter now with the nude nuru that she does!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSM View Post
    Has anyone else realised that Irish Ciara on bridge street is Ash who used to work in epic? She's even hotter now with the nude nuru that she does!
    I'm seeing her tomorrow. I'm going for a body to body massage session. Can I expect a naked massage and HE afterwards?