Page 96 of 247 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    have been to one which is at the top of the street where jane works or used to work.
    Is Jane the really good looking young one?
    Last edited by StickmanCork; 25-05-17 at 18:09.

2. Default mallow massage

Anybody been to thoongthai massage in Mallow,was thinking maybe worth a visit

3. Default

She is in her 30s I'd say. You would remember cos she has lots of tattoos. Is there another nicer one there ? Haven't been in ages. Jane is nice cos she is fit but if her body wasn't good her face is average

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cossie29 View Post
    Anyone been with katie massage advertised on *********...... made an apt with her for this evening...just wondering if anyone had any feedback?
    l was there last week OK ish wouldn't be rushing back they should use paper over the towel I had bits of it stuck to me had to cut them off!!Leave us know what you think they are putting alot of ads up for girls who are supposed to be busy.
    Last edited by Floki; 23-06-17 at 09:50.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnnnny1 View Post
    Anybody been to thoongthai massage in Mallow,was thinking maybe worth a visit
    Been there a few times , waste of time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy03 View Post
    She is in her 30s I'd say. You would remember cos she has lots of tattoos. Is there another nicer one there ? Haven't been in ages. Jane is nice cos she is fit but if her body wasn't good her face is average
    came across Jane in Mallow last year (literally ), she knows how to work a cock !

7. Default

Thanks 4 the heads up,was there much on offer? good 2 know before I travel thanks

8. Default

Which place in mallow was She working rua. Jane. Obviously same ownership as place in cork so. Hard to track her down. She is good in fairness

Royal Orchid in mallow doesn't have Jane anymore I'm pretty sure. I've visited a few times and it's an older lady working there.

Lads stay away from Oasis in Union Quay. They have some new girls (advertised as Irish but actually from Eastern Europe), with a new promotion of 4 hands at half price. Went there, in fairness massage was good but it lasted 35 minutes (paid the full hour) and the second girl never showed up! Asked for some money back and ended up being walked at the door in the most impolite way possible by the woman that manages the shop. Over phone/text they promise you the moon and the reality is just a complete rip-off. Hope this will save you from the unpleasant experience I had.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to w.j For This Useful Post:

timeless (27-05-17)