Page 85 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

btkyss is Ava or Debbie writing under this user name from Epic Therapy (see page 63) why are they an to Oasis?
    Last edited by TexMax; 30-03-17 at 13:12.

Reviews

Popped in to see Rosemary in cook street yesterday and she is a gas ticket, Her massage is
    top notch and if you have any Knots like I do she will loosen them out for sure. She is different
    to any lady I have visited as I never laughed as much as she is as we say out my way half tapped.
    I will return for an hour next time as she really went to work on my dodgy back/ neck and I felt way better
    after her thorough massage.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    She's hilarious alright
    I get the impression she's a fully qualified massage therapist.
    She'll banish all those knots.
    Definitely knows what she is doing and great value for money as I pay my physio the same amount
    and get no happy ending lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TexMax View Post
    btkyss is Ava or Debbie writing under this user name from Epic Therapy (see page 63) why are they an to Oasis?

????????????????????????? I'm totally lost

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by knotzhandling View Post
    have you asked your Physio?
    No as my physio is a HE who weighs about 20 stone and has a face like a Bulldog pissing against a tree.

Is Rosemary decent looking/young??? I've seen someone on that street I think but they were in there 40's and carrying a few pounds to say the least.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by michael1983 View Post
    Is Rosemary decent looking/young??? I've seen someone on that street I think but they were in there 40's and carrying a few pounds to say the least.
    Well she wont die in Hollywood but she is decent looking, [better looking than me]
    She is a petite lady and is not carrying any weight. Bottom line she does a great massage.

Took one for the team and tried Lilly Sexy Massage (advertising here) last night. Just left a review. Beautiful sweet girl and great massage.

Quote Originally Posted by w.j View Post
    Took one for the team and tried Lilly Sexy Massage (advertising here) last night. Just left a review. Beautiful sweet girl and great massage.
    Yeah she sounded great on the phone and I made appointment....Was all set....However once I got there I found trying to find her actual place a nitemare! It was comical - on the phone about 5 minutes trying to figure it out....Had to just leave in the end as it was stressing me out! Fierce disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by michael1983 View Post
    Yeah she sounded great on the phone and I made appointment....Was all set....However once I got there I found trying to find her actual place a nitemare! It was comical - on the phone about 5 minutes trying to figure it out....Had to just leave in the end as it was stressing me out! Fierce disappointed!
    That's unfortunate. Feel free to PM me. I knew the specific place since years ago (I have a friend living in the same building) so it was easy. Feel free to PM me if you need some direction.