Page 58 of 247 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

No he at those prices they won't last long I assume both naked in shower.

2. Default

visited the place on bridge st myself a couple of times. recently had a carribean massage for 110 where the girl massages your whole body including down there so it's basically a he dressed up as a teasing massage. it is pricey but the quality of the massage is insanely better than the likes of epic and oasis and the girls are all slim gorgeous no worry of a heavy dog entering your room as has happened to me in epic. very discreet and has a shower. Worth the dosh if you have it to spare

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkboii230 For This Useful Post:

lfccork (18-09-16), patbuck9999 (18-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Corkboii230 View Post
    visited the place on bridge st myself a couple of times. recently had a carribean massage for 110 where the girl massages your whole body including down there so it's basically a he dressed up as a teasing massage. it is pricey but the quality of the massage is insanely better than the likes of epic and oasis and the girls are all slim gorgeous no worry of a heavy dog entering your room as has happened to me in epic. very discreet and has a shower. Worth the dosh if you have it to spare
    So you did in fact get a HE? Is that correct? Or am I reading it wrong?

Reviews

I see the place in cobh is closed

Reviews

For good thought there'd be plenty to keep them going down there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

Rua (22-09-16)

Reviews

thought the same

9. Default

Who did you see in bridge st can I ask? I visited the Swiss and the Irish one and two very different reviews, had a btb with he from Swiss girl was very mechanical and she could hardly understand me her English was very bad on the other hand I had a mind blowing experience with the Irish one very intimate nuru massage lovely girl will definitely be back to her, I wouldn't recommend the Swiss one if it's your first time there id say go to the Irish one or I hear the Slavic girl is amazing also
    Last edited by IrishSM; 29-09-16 at 04:01.

Reviews

Did you get in the shower with them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSM View Post
    Who did you see in bridge st can I ask? I visited the Swiss and the Irish one and two very different reviews, had a btb with he from Swiss girl was very mechanical and she could hardly understand me her English was very bad on the other hand I had a mind blowing experience with the Irish one very intimate nuru massage lovely girl will definitely be back to her, I wouldn't recommend the Swiss one if it's your first time there id say go to the Irish one or I hear the Slavic girl is amazing also
    Been to the Slavic girl and nothing amazing about her imo.

Reviews

Anything new out there lads , I see sue Ellen massage is back in town I highly recommend