Page 31 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Very cloak and dagger give us a clue.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    There is no name the ads are all over locanto and they told me the location when I rang.
    off washington st ?

what was the menu ?

Reviews

The ads have 2 girls and pics few things on the menu extra 50 bj 90 for her to be naked and playing with herself

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

patbuck9999 (05-04-16), springtide (04-04-16)

Reviews

I think your first link from xxx is wrong that girl is not irish and has always done he,been to that girl from epic working for herself wouldnt do he although others have got it,others have said that jessie and sophie are in epic.
    Last edited by Jorge; 27-07-16 at 11:53.

Reviews

All the thai place are pretty much the same to me except the girl on corner of georgesqy/dunbar st good value good times.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    I think your first link is wrong that girl is not irish and has always done he
    I didn't make attention to her accent; I didn't asked for the HE and she didn't offered it proactively, I should have Is the HE worth a new visit to her?
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 27-07-16 at 11:45.

Reviews

Yeah i think so she always offered it to me and topless too!
    Last edited by lfccork; 06-04-16 at 14:26.

9. Default

Been to both epic and oasis a few times and have been satisfied and disappointed with both, was with Amy in epic was told she was a sexy curvy lady in her late 20s when I arrived she was definitely in her 40s less curvy more chubby very friendly but not great at the massage wasn't sexy at all, but went back to epic last week to a blonde girl can't remember her name she was no more than 23 gorgeous figure amazing ass very teasing body to body with great teasing he

In oasis been to Charlotte and Diane also Charlotte wasn't great poor massage quality and not very friendly, Diane however was great good sensual massage with an extra special he

10. Default

I am surprised that you have any led left in your pencil after writing all that,thanks for the post very interesting.

I've been to Oasis twice. First time met by the blonde Cathy who is very friendly and chatty. She asked for 80 but as I had visited Pee earlier I asked if I could have the oil massage for 50. Luck was in. Charlotte had just started and was learning so I got a four hands massage for a nifty.
    Second time I went I got Charlotte who was OK but a bit shy. Asked for extra for ending which I declined . If I go again it would have to be Cathy who is great crack and an excellent madame.
    The Indian girl up those steps does a nice all inclusive massage and is a genuine independent lady. Good for shooting the breeze with.
    If you want real class African massage in Dublin is the place to go.
    Nothing is ever quite as it seems.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samma For This Useful Post:

springtide (07-04-16)