Page 237 of 247 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2469

Thread: cork city massage parlors

1. Default

Hey lads, could anyone PM me the available info about the scene in Cork? Would be appreciated, cheers!

2. Default

If anyone goes to Dodo please send a dm or post here please, i think its unlikely its her though

3. Default

any1 been to Jasmine Thai from the other site on B'Street???
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 03-03-23 at 12:19. Reason: Not allowed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nedax View Post
    The old ad from Dodo, with same pictures is now back on EI here, anybody went already? Is she back?
    She was mentioned on the Dublin thread - Its not her - could be her big sister who really enjoys her food

I did pop in for a look a few years back and the lady who i spoke to was a bit older than the lady shown on the other site so i gave it a miss.Would be interested on hearing more current info if though.

Hi
    I would appreciate any recommendations for shops around Cork City, or North or East of county please 🙂
    Either here or on PM, whatever suits.
    Thanks

Not a lot looks to have changed in Cork. Nikki moved to the new place in the Quay ( I use the word new loosely) . Other than that it’s as it was from what I can see, if there’s anywhere worth a visit please share, I prefer a shop

Ive seen Nikki pop up a bit on this thread, any other clue as to where i could find her. Been to Fa and Nin and wasn't massively impressed.

Anything new out there folks?

Reviews

Nikki not working at the moment I hear