Page 130 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2463

Thread: cork city massage parlors

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    Anyone been to ********* st lately.
    Mods he only mentioned a street , not even an establishment ? for all we know he could have been talking about a chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Mods he only mentioned a street , not even an establishment ? for all we know he could have been talking about a chipper
    Street name is not allowed anymore.
    This was a rule that the management and I agreed on.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Street name is not allowed anymore.
    This was a rule that the management and I agreed on.
    Can you tell me how to get,how to get to Sesame Street?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

This is going to ruin the thread if every street name is going to be edited out.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (06-02-18), IrishSarahBarra (28-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Rua View Post
    Called to Oasis , i recommend it
    I would 100% not recommend this kip. Was down in Cork today with work and had time to spare so went mongering for a massage and found this place(shithole). I admit I don't know cork but I won't be going back here in a hurray.

Walked in and was treated by a somewhat pleasant Eastern European lady who said she had 3 girls, youngest being 25 so I said her for 1 hr btb for so much. I'm not lying when I say this big yolk came in and bigger attitude and I thought "christ.." I was horny as f and already paid so went ahead, she started with the usual, lazy and disinterested rubbing of the lower leg and knees, I said I was ok for ankles and knees jokingly.. didn't get it soldered on. She then dumped half a bottle of oil on my back and thought ok may as well get a decent btb.. nothing, she just rubbed it in instead of massaging..I said btb was as included in price and she just shrugged her shoulders, to be honest the size of her I wouldn't have taken it.

Desperate I said "can I turn over?" and she dumped more oil on my cock, worst HJ ever.. disappointment technique.. finished myself and took ages taking the crap oil off I was like a f ing tuna, the state of the whole place I wouldn't have taken a shower, not even offered. 40mins in total not a word out of my chubby friend during the whole thing. 0/5
    Last edited by Floki; 07-02-18 at 12:11.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (07-02-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Can you tell me how to get,how to get to Sesame Street?
    Just say the word "Open!" and a magic carpet will fly you there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Floki (07-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I would 100% not recommend this kip. Was down in Cork today with work and had time to spare so went mongering for a massage and found this place(shithole). I admit I don't know cork but I won't be going back here in a hurray.

Walked in and was treated by a somewhat pleasant Eastern European lady who said she had 3 girls, youngest being 25 so I said her for 1 hr btb for so much. I'm not lying when I say this big yolk came in and bigger attitude and I thought "christ.." I was horny as f and already paid so went ahead, she started with the usual, lazy and disinterested rubbing of the lower leg and knees, I said I was ok for ankles and knees jokingly.. didn't get it soldered on. She then dumped half a bottle of oil on my back and thought ok may as well get a decent btb.. nothing, she just rubbed it in instead of massaging..I said btb was as included in price and she just shrugged her shoulders, to be honest the size of her I wouldn't have taken it.

Desperate I said "can I turn over?" and she dumped more oil on my cock, worst HJ ever.. disappointment technique.. finished myself and took ages taking the crap oil off I was like a f ing tuna, the state of the whole place I wouldn't have taken a shower, not even offered. 40mins in total not a word out of my chubby friend during the whole thing. 0/5
    On the plus side it was a very entertaining review
    Last edited by Floki; 07-02-18 at 12:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Had a great massage from Diane in there, does anyone know if she's still there?
    Last edited by Floki; 07-02-18 at 12:12.

Reviews

Best place for deep tissue massage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Had a great massage from Diane in there, does anyone know if she's still there?
    Don't know her name, Black hair, Short, Stout with glasses

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post:

timeless (07-02-18)