Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The bitch with the tippex

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    It tasted great over the grilled chicked that I basted with cum.
    Did you ‘master’ baste it or just baste it?

I should remember as I was the chicken but I do recall being roasted and not grilled but maybe we can try that another time.

oh and btw the cum did wonders for my skin
    Last edited by Oven Ready Eddie; 14-12-08 at 12:52.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Hi there Rooster. Bet you're glad that the piggies are back on the menu.

Go to the restaurant in the Shelbourne Hotel........Porc a la cum avec les truffes.

C'est magnifique!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Go to the restaurant in the Shelbourne Hotel........Porc a la cum avec les truffes.

I coulda choked a chicken for a rasher sarnie last week. You should have seen the smug look on the pigs round here when they thought their bacon was saved till after Xmas but they ain’t laughing no more. [doctor evil laugh]

In a bid to survive past the new year I currently have my gob sealed on the exhaust of ole farmer browns jalopy to try and up my PCB intake and be deemed inedible. [get it? In Edd able?……why do I bother ]
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default I always take your skin into consideration

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Did you ‘master’ baste it or just baste it?

I should remember as I was the chicken but I do recall being roasted and not grilled but maybe we can try that another time.

oh and btw the cum did wonders for my skin
    And choose the finest ingredients, garanteeing you a lovely toned, firm, but soft and even skin. Grilling is alot better then roasting. It gets a little TOO HOT in the oven when you get roasted. Nice to have a slight breeze blowing over you when you start to get sweaty Eddie

I wouldnt mind leftovers too. So delicious, I dont mind looking like a piggy when i have 2nds. The plate and fork is a bit too big for my purse. People keep looking funny at me, when they see the plate sticking out the top of my purse, but I just smile and wink and say " Im on the quest for the perfect cum chicken. Gotta a problem with that piggies?"

Default The porc ala cum

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Tastes marvelous. But did they remember to burn the cum before basting? Please TELL ME THEY DIDNT FORGET THE MINT GARNISH? Those truffes have to be tossed in olive oil and aged cum. Thats the only way to get the proper taste thats OH SO POPULAR IN BORDEAUX

I once visited a farm in Omagh, and the fatty wanted to show me his prize pig. He talked all about how he would use this part for this and that part for that. The pig blinked his eyelashes and looked at me sadly. Yes, I felt sad for him too. The only reconciliation I could offer him was the promise I would insist on basting him with that Bordeaux cum sauce, and give him a higher purpose on the menu. He did still blink at me. I don't think he felt any better.... Well, its a pain in the arse to be a mind reader of animals and beasts and men..... Ok, so when farmer fatty went in the house to bring out his dildo collection to show me, I did open the piggy gate and let that pig run as fast as pigs run, and he did get away I do believe. Well the farmer fatty was a little upset with losing his pig, but I just took a big dildo from his collection and shoved it up his arse, and one in his mouth, and he forgot quite instantly about the pig.

Yes lads, thats a true story
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 14-12-08 at 19:17.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Tastes marvelous. But did they remember to burn the cum before basting? Please TELL ME THEY DIDNT FORGET THE MINT GARNISH? Those truffes have to be tossed in olive oil and aged cum. Thats the only way to get the proper taste thats OH SO POPULAR IN BORDEAUX

I once visited a farm in Omagh, and the fatty wanted to show me his prize pig. He talked all about how he would use this part for this and that part for that. The pig blinked his eyelashes and looked at me sadly. Yes, I felt sad for him too. The only reconciliation I could offer him was the promise I would insist on basting him with that Bordeaux cum sauce, and give him a higher purpose on the menu. He did still blink at me. I don't think he felt any better.... Well, its a pain in the arse to be a mind reader of animals and beasts and men..... Ok, so when farmer fatty went in the house to bring out his dildo collection to show me, I did open the piggy gate and let that pig run as fast as pigs run, and he did get away I do believe. Well the farmer fatty was a little upset with losing his pig, but I just took a big dildo from his collection and shoved it up his arse, and one in his mouth, and he forgot quite instantly about the pig.

Yes lads, thats a true story

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhh

I dont know what's funnier, piggy making a run for his life or fatty farmer taking a big dildo up his arse.

Dolly how could you tell which one was the piggy and which one the farmer. From the sound of it, they both looked pretty similar from the rear aspect.

Lmao.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789