Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinion from punters - hotline idea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    And just s thought have any punters met a minister maybe we should help the ladies as it's us who will b criminalised
    Please don't volunteer, as you know the secret of how to make ladies squirt and we haven't met yet. You're too great a loss!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

nibb (12-11-14)

Reviews

Best of luck with your meeting Catriona. Any idea that would paint punters in a more favourable light is to be welcomed.
    You will be well able to put forward arguments that counter all of what TORL says. The anti lobby's lies are almost fully transparent now, hijacking human trafficking issues to suit their cause, their cynical PR battle playing on the good nature of decent people. Transferring of scarce Garda resources from serious crime investigations to police this daft law, etc etc.

Reviews

Best of luck Catriona.
    I'm sure many of us will be very interested to hear how you got on...

5. Default

The Garda Confidential line is 1800 666 111. It's on the side of every Garda car.

Just advertise that it can be used to report suspect people traffiking. No need for a new number.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by liffey View Post
    The Garda Confidential line is 1800 666 111. It's on the side of every Garda car.

Just advertise that it can be used to report suspect people traffiking. No need for a new number.
    haha I wasn't far wrong with the 666 then

Reviews

Best of luck with the meeting Catriona

I know there is a confidential line there at the moment but I think the idea of a dedicated line is good. That way if someone was making a report they might get through to a person who deals with this type of thing rather than just someone on a switchboard somewhere.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I will be highlighting how the food service and agriculture industry have much more worse trafficking figures but no-one is criminalising restaurant goers to prevent trafficking. Especially if she goes down the "poor trafficked women" and "you are in the minority" route which I imagine she will.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

EIFII (12-11-14), Larrii (12-11-14), Petros (12-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I will be highlighting how the food service and agriculture industry have much more worse trafficking figures but no-one is criminalising restaurant goers to prevent trafficking. Especially if she goes down the "poor trafficked women" and "you are in the minority" route which I imagine she will.
    Make sure you have real statistics. The meeting that I attended in Lisburn actually stated that out of the 3 areas of trafficking this was by far the worse for figures. It would be great to see you blow that out of the water.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Catriona (13-11-14), circumcised guy (12-11-14), Larrii (12-11-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good luck Catriona, I couldn't think of a better (or nicer) spokesperson

Mmmm-hmm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

Catriona (13-11-14)

14. Default

Hi everyone,
    I and a couple of other girls will be meeting the Minister today to talk to her to talk her out of the new laws. I would like the opinion of punters on an initiative that they have in Turkey to prevent trafficking.

They have a hotline where clients can anonymously report suspected trafficking if they have gone to see girls. Do you think this would be an initiative worth having here and would you use it?
    Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast